Coach, Team of Experts - Kingsburg
Employment Type: Full-Time
Team of Experts Coaches coach, motivate and inspire their team members to achieve and exceed performance results. Coaches lead a team of approximately 10 experts to amaze and astound customers, providing proactive account management and effective resolution to various customer concerns. As leaders, Coaches demonstrate strong interpersonal, time management, and multi-tasking skills. They have the ability to quickly adapt to change and model a positive, can-do attitude of service. Coaches develop their team of experts to reach career and organizational goals. They are responsible for building effective working relationships, making sound decisions, successfully making changes, initiating action and achieving results. They collaborate with other coaches serving a common customer base and provide critical leadership support to meet customer value objectives for that customer base.
* At least 18 years of age
* Legally authorized to work in the United States
* High School Diploma or GED
* T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work. The CDC defines 'fully vaccinated' as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination and consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others.
* 2+ year's relevant customer service experience
* Some leadership experience preferred
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Effective time management & organization skills
* Team facilitation and training skills
* Strong decision making & problem solving skills
* Effective change leadership skills
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Ability to de-escalate customers; conflict resolution skills
* Ability to formulate and deliver specific, actionable feedback
* Basic understanding of P&L concepts
* Demonstrated competency in T-Mobile Customer Care applications including but not limited to: Remedy, Samson, T-Community, VASA, QuikView, and Microsoft Outlook.
Meet and exceed objectives for team performance and individual performance of assigned experts by providing effective feedback, coaching, and support. Minimizes escalations through effective coaching and support as well as proper handling of calls escalated to the coach to achieve the right result.
Understand and effectively leverage metrics and other measurements to drive team performance; use good judgement and business acumen to balance metrics and resolve customer issues.
Provide meaningful career and professional development for assigned experts, in partnership with leadership development staff; Coach and develop experts, including inspection and observation of expected behaviors and outcomes, actively engaging in day-to-day activities in the pod and being a trusted resource for experts through in-the-game coaching.
Effectively use recognition, coaching, training, and other tools to lead coaches and experts and inspire world-class performance and employee retention.
Coordinate, cooperate, and collaborate with other coaches serving a shared customer base to ensure a seamless customer experience.
Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously-by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.