Customer Service Representative / Lead Setter
Employment Type: Full-Time
Join the Nation's #1 Outdoor Remodeler as awarded by Qualified Remodeler for the past 6 years! Experience our amazing culture where we encourage personal development and growth paving the way to success.
Take a moment to hear what our team has to say about working at System Pavers!
We are currently in search of a full-time Customer Service Representative / Lead Setter for our nation-wide call center located within our Corporate Headquarters in Santa Ana, CA. This position is currently 100% remote, but we will provide you with the tools needed to succeed.
Schedules available: 8:00am-5:00pm/ 9:00am-6:00pm/ 10:00am-7:00pm
What you will do:
* Handle inbound and outbound customer related phone inquiries and ensure that issues are resolved promptly, professionally and thoroughly
* Manage escalated client calls with courtesy and professionalism
* Respond to email correspondence quickly and competently
* Utilize outstanding typing skills to enter detailed notes into our system
* Educate our clients on the company's products and promotions
* Multi-task efficiently, switching between multiple screens and systems with speed and ease in order to provide quick and accurate information to the customer
What we provide:
* Earn an hourly rate of $14/hr
* Average up to $19/hr including Bonus opportunities!!!
* Full-time positions include Benefits (Medical+Dental+Vision) and 401k
* 7 Paid Holidays
* Free Gym Access, when we return to the office!
What we are looking for:
Our ideal candidate is an organized and diligent, team-oriented individual, who is great with customers. They excel in effective customer communication and are willing to go above and beyond their day to day duties to enhance the customer experience.
What you will need to succeed:
* A pleasant, friendly attitude, with an ability to adapt to change
* Experience working with difficult customers
* At least 1 year call center experience (preferred)
* Superior attendance and punctuality
* Solid decision making skills
* A strong work ethic, and willingness to work a flexible schedule as needed
* Great attention to detail and organizational skills
* MUST be able to type at least 50WPM
* High volume inbound / outbound call experience
* The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
* Must have a flexible schedule and must be open to weekend shifts (office is open Mon - Sunday)
A background check will be conducted for this position.
System Pavers is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals; including minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities, and regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity. System Pavers will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.