Senior Sales Representative
Employment Type: Full-Time
Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You're bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client's products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with Syneos Health.
This opportunity is with our Deployment Solutions Commercial Division, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver. The selected professional will be an integral part of a nationwide sales team developing and managing an assigned territory. You will:
* Maximize new business opportunities and build external relationships with recognized experts, Health Care Provers (HCPs), and prioritized external stakeholders in the therapeutic area and integrated health care systems
* Develop deep product, and competitor knowledge, as well as understanding local and regional market trends
* Assist and coordinate critical activities with physicians and office staff the drug initiation process, product training and patient support programs
* Build trust and credibility and become a true collaborator in commercial success
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
* Bachelor's Degree required
* 5+ Years Pharmaceutical Sales experience
* 2+ Years of Institutional/Account Management Sales experience
* GI selling experience required
* Institutional Account relationships is preferred
* Experience developing, implementing, executing and measuring success with account plans
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Our employees voted Syneos Health as the overall winner in MedReps' Best Places To Work In Medical Sales Awards. Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you're empowered to exceed your sales goals with the autonomy you need to over deliver. We're dedicated to creating better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Syneos Health has launched more sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas than the top 25 pharma companies combined. By joining Syneos Health, you'll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate pharmaceutical sales?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)
Apply for this job