Institutional Account Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You're bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client's products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique Institutional Account Manager role with Syneos Health.
This opportunity is with our Deployment Solutions team, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver. This role will provide critical oversight on matters related to the project and responsible for building external relationships with recognized experts, HCPs, and prioritized external stakeholders in the therapeutic area and integrated health care systems As an Institutional Account Manager you will:
* Develop deep product, and competitor knowledge, as well as understanding local and regional market trends
* Develop a broad understanding of institutional customers and business processes that support appropriate access to your product
* Drive critical activities at target accounts including formulary adoption and inclusion on surgical protocols and/or order sets
* Assist institutional customers with reimbursement filing requirements (e.g., codes, forms) for specific setting of care (i.e., inpatient, outpatient, ambulatory surgical center)
* Collaborate and partner with peers in the sales organization, brand team, and other support partners to deliver an extraordinary customer experience
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an encouraging manner, the ideal candidate has:
* Bachelor's Degree
* 5+ years of Pharmaceutical Sales experience
* 2+ years of Hospital Sales experience
* Must have existing HCP/Institutional relationships in the geography
* Recent Hospital launch experience within the last 4 years is preferred
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you're empowered to exceed your sales goals with the autonomy you need to over deliver. We are dedicated to creating better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Syneos Health has launched more sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas than the top 25 pharma companies combined. By joining Syneos Health, you'll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate pharmaceutical sales?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)
Apply for this job