Area Field Trainer
Employment Type: Full-Time
If there's one thing more rewarding than closing a sale, it's encouraging, empowering and eliciting success from your protégé. You've mastered and refined advanced selling techniques over the course of your accomplished career. It's time to share and teach those strategies as an Area Field Trainer with Syneos Health.
Reporting to the Syneos Health National Business Director (NBD), the Area Field Trainer (AFT) is responsible for the successful development, delivery and management of customized training programs for the client. The AFT works with client stakeholders and is an integral component of all client discussion with regards to training objectives, expectations, program development and execution. The Trainer's primary objective is to ensure successful training and ongoing skill development of the District Managers and the Specialty Sales Representatives. You will have the opportunity to:
* Works with client in planning and evaluating the effective implementation of all field training programs to ensure execution and skill development.
* Area Field Trainer may interface with field sales management and all internal support teams to drive client results and satisfaction.
* Assist with creating and maintaining a workable Training Plan including the determination of the goals, strategies and tactics to be implemented to achieve client satisfaction.
* Work with Idorsia Training Lead and Sales Leadership to institute specific metrics and measurements to assess the success of training activities.
* Learn new disease state materials, branded and unbranded materials and be prepared to implement training as subject matter experts of these materials in a timely fashion.
* Coordinate Syneos Health training materials and training schedules.
* Manage Syneos Health content on the Learning Content Management System.
* Coach all participants for this project throughout the training process.
* Work with Idorsia Training and Sales Leadership to support specific training needs via live or virtual facilitation.
* Rides in the field with representatives as required providing coaching on disease, product, market access, and selling/communication skills. Write follow-up recap on field ride observations and coaching recommendations.
* Supports sales management teams by providing training materials, workshops and/or facilitation support at National, Sales, and POA meetings.
* Conducts training Needs Analysis through field training visits, national meetings and clinical conferences, as required.
* Develops slide presentations, workshops, reference guides, job aids for sales team.
* Integration of all vendor processes and policies to ensure compliance between Syneos and client organization.
* Inspires trust and positive working environment, and demonstrates appropriate behaviors and competencies including: Driving Accountability, Fostering Teamwork & Collaboration, Empowering Performance, Strategic Thinking and Business Acumen, Policy adherence, Process & Procedures, and Respecting Diversity.
* Must operate within Compliance Guidelines at all times
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an encouraging manner, the ideal candidate has:
* Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution required
* 5+ years' experience in Commercial Biotech/Pharma
* Minimum 2 years field training experience preferably with specialty & primary care products
* Product Launch experience required
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, Excel)
* Skilled in use of Virtual Platforms (ZOOM, WebEx, MS Teams, Skype)
* Previous Psychiatry/CNS/Sleep Disorder experience preferred
* Up to 80% Travel may be required for this position
* Full COVID-19 vaccination is required for this position
* Valid Driver's license
* Understanding of compliance & privacy laws
* Must be able to perform all responsibilities of the position
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Our employees voted Syneos Health as the overall winner in MedReps' Best Places To Work In Medical Sales Awards. Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you're empowered to exceed your sales goals with the autonomy you need to over deliver. We're dedicated to creating better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Syneos Health has launched more sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas than the top 25 pharma companies combined. By joining Syneos Health, you'll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate pharmaceutical sales?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)
Apply for this job