Substitute Teacher Jobs in San Mateo County
We’re currently hiring educators to work with KIPP Bay Area, Menlo Park City School District, Ravenswood City School District, South San Francisco Unified School District and more! Earn up to $320 per day.
How it works
One application lets you work when you want, where you want, whether you’re looking for long term assignments with a single school or prefer the flexibility to work with several.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree from a 4-yr college or university in the U.S..
- You have or will get a CA teaching credential or substitute teaching permit.
- Ability to pass a background check and negative TB Test prior to hiring date.
- You will complete a form I-9 and New Hire Orientation.
Why work with Swing?
- Earn cash bonuses (up to $1,300), rewards and surprises throughout the school year.
- Access to teaching jobs at your local public, private and charter schools with one application.
- Online portal, text notifications and mobile app to browse and pick up teaching assignments.
- Get classroom experience in all subjects and across K-12.
- You choose supplemental or full-time income with the flexibility to create your schedule and the perk of getting paid weekly.
- Gain experience in new ways that fit your schedule from full-day, half-day, and long-term assignments.
*We take your safety seriously. We require all SwingSubs be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (unless a reasonable accommodation is approved with Swing Education).Our COVID-19 policy also includes school, sub, and PPE requirements, as well as frequent symptom screening.