Workday Solution Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Additional Job Posting Locations:
Arvada CO, Bellevue WA, Los Angeles CA, Portland OR, Sacramento CA, San Diego CA
Job Description Summary:
The Workday Solution Manager role serves as the subject matter expert on Workday able to support required Workday modules. Both highly analytical and front facing, the role provides Workday support to primary stakeholders and the business in general. As an SME, the Analyst is responsible for troubleshooting, configuration, maintenance and testing of Workday.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
* Demonstrate expertise and ownership for the configuration, enhancement, maintenance and testing of the Workday system.
* Strong focus on customer satisfaction and able to build positive relationships with stakeholders and subject matter experts to increase confidence and communication with the Workday Support Team.
* Willingness and dedication to learn new areas of Workday to broaden knowledge and provide cross functional support within the Workday Support Team.
* Works with and provides primary support for stakeholders, consultants and support vendors to define, implement and maintain Workday configurations and workflows for supported Modules.
* Lead and/or participates in the research, design, development, testing, delivery and training of new and modified business processes, reports, and tools
* Works with subject matter experts, primary stakeholders and corporate training department to develop and deliver training to end users.
* Process and manage helpdesk Workday tickets as applicable
* Assists Workday Support Team and Business with the research, planning and testing of major Workday System upgrades and miscellaneous updates.
* Works with Business Technology staff to resolve technical issues.
* Complete other responsibilities as assigned
* Serve as SME to provide expert Tier I to Tier III support for Workday Payroll and accompanying modules.
* Create, maintain and improve Workday custom reports, dashboards, and analytics across all aspects of Workday continuously.
* Communicate with Stakeholders and Team Members by facilitating or participating in meetings both recurring and ad hoc on related Workday items.
* Serve as project lead on new Workday configuration and enhancements responsible for project design and ownership from beginning to end.
* Look beyond requirements to offer solutions that both meets customer needs and considers audience, performance, and usability.
* Staying updated with Workday releases and roadmap and identify opportunities to leverage new features and functionality to improve business processes.
* Assist with overseeing the integrity of payroll data in Workday and other payroll-related systems
MINIMUM SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Excellent English verbal, listening and written communication skills
* Minimum 3 years of experience working with HRIS systems
* Workday Payroll experience required
* High level of HRIS competency
* Highly effective in time and project management.
* General knowledge of HR, Payroll and Benefits business processes
* Uses resources effectively and efficiently; can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal
* Ability to work both independently and effectively within a team
* Effective problem-solving ability and strong analytical skills
* Strong critical thinking
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!