Manager, Growth Analytics
Employment Type: Full-Time
Manager, Growth Analytics
LOCATION: Los Angeles
As the Manager of the Growth Analytics team within sweetgreen's Digital + Growth organization, you'll lead a team of Growth Analytics Managers to help grow revenue and margin of sweetgreen's business across all channels that the company operates. This role reports into the Director of Digital Experience.
You'll help your team navigate and understand a wide range of data sources, help them draw insight from data, and use this information to tell data informed stories and make recommendations to improve decision making with a wide range of partners within the team. These partners include business channel owners, marketers, logistics operators, and product strategists. You're also not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get the work done yourself.
Example responsibilities of this role include:
* Engaging directly with a range of senior stakeholders to understand business need, prioritize critical projects, and be able to say no while helping partners understand why
* Structuring ambiguous analytics business problems into achievable projects that the your team is able to execute and deliver incremental value against
* Working with your team to understand individual motivations and aspirations while aligning business need to growth opportunities
* Identifying opportunities to modularize and automate frequently recurring tasks to help your team spend time on higher value projects
* Establishing and reporting on key operating metrics to guide data driven decision making across different functions of the team
* Execute or help your team execute analytics projects. Examples include:
* Understanding the performance of promotional marketing campaigns aimed at acquiring new users or increasing engagement of existing users
* Deepening our understanding of customer segments, behaviors, and customer lifetime value
* Understand the performance of feature changes via A/B testing, and diving more deeply into observable customer behaviors to enable experience improvement
Tools and techniques we expect strong candidates to be experienced with include:
* 5+ years of analytics experience, leveraging SQL, Tableau, and other analytics tools
* Experience directly managing an analytics team
* Familiarity with A/B testing frameworks and execution
What you'll get
* Three different medical plans to suit your and your family's needs
* Dental and Vision insurance
* Flexible PTO plan
* 401k; company match of 50% up to 3% of employee contribution
* 5 months paid family leave; we believe in fully supporting new parents
* Employee HSA and FSA
* Complimentary greens
* An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
* To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
* A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
* A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
* Free sweetgreen swag
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we're committed to leaving people better than we found them. We're in the business of feeding people, and we're out to change what that means.
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.