Nuclear Medicine Technologist
Employment Type: Full-Time
Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation is a not for profit corporation that exists to provide medical services, research and education. The foundation provides the infrastructure for the delivery of physician services, and contracts with a separate corporation comprised of physicians and other care providers to deliver the clinical services. This multi-specialty foundation will provide a platform from which new physicians can be recruited to continue to provide physician services in a nonprofit, community setting. The Foundation's vision is to create a medical group that will deliver high quality, market competitive medical services.
The staff technologist will perform with technical competency all adult, pediatric, and geriatric procedures currently available in the service.
Education, Licensures, and Certifications:
* High School diploma is required.
* Certified Nuclear Medicine Tech -NMT required.
* American Registry of Radiologic Technologists - ARRT preferred.
* Basic Life Support Certification - BLS required.
* National Medicine Technologist Certification (NMTCB) preferred.
* One (1) year clinical nuclear medicine required.
Skills and Knowledge:
* Familiarity with Philips (Marconi/Picker/ADAC), and late model Siemens imaging platforms preferred.