EAP Licensed Clinician
Employment Type: Full-Time
This is a temporary, unbenefited role for four months. 64 hours every two weeks.
This position requires a current LMFT or LCSW license and two or more year's post-license clinical experience. As a licensed professional, this position will conduct a thorough assessment and establish a treatment plan based on individual needs and readiness for change. The assessment will include evaluation of risk factors for the individual as well as the organization. As a member of the EAP team, this position will work closely with all other team members and will be expected to take on leadership and clinical supervision roles within the clinical sub-team and within the total EAP team. Will be expected to complete professional, timely initial clinical assessments and triage for mental and behavioral health services. Will provide training and day-to-day consultation for intake counselors. Review and assign cases at close of business. Provide short term crisis counseling. Determine and make appropriate treatment, legal, and financial referrals. Provide crisis and suicide intervention during business hours, after hours and on weekends. Provide management consultations on workplace issues. Provide assessment and recommendation to management regarding employee teambuilding and conflict resolution. Facilitate teambuilding, conflict resolution and Critical Incident Management. Provide on-call coverage for high-risk and critical after-hours requests. Partner with multidisciplinary teams to promote wellness through workshops and trainings customized to meet the needs of the client. Represent the EAP throughout the organization as needed. Serve as an ambassador for the EAP by promoting services at new employee orientations and benefit fairs.
* Conduct quality, current industry standard clinical assessments develop treatment recommendations and provide crisis intervention as needed. Provide consultation to other EAP team members to ensure that protocols and practice of assessments utilize best practices (including scripting, red flag concerns, emergent procedures, etc.)
* Provide clinical consultation, supervision and direction to EAP Counselors related to high risk situations including suicidal, homicidal, child and elder abuse, etc.
* Provide crisis intervention to members
* Create and conduct ongoing training of EAP staff related to relevant clinical issues.
* Develop and deliver trainings to customers
* Provide trainings on various mental health related topics to employers upon request
* Create Power Point presentations on customer requested topics utilizing Sutter's established communication guidelines
* Conduct manager and supervisor trainings on topics related including making supervisor
* EAP referrals for suspected alcohol, drug and mental illness problems.
* Develop and implement with the EAP Manager a streamlined intake workflow which is based in evidence based practices
* Research, maintain education and recommend industry best practices of intake workflows
* Establish quality assurance guidelines and check points
* Coordinate with Data Analyst to adapt database to support streamlined workflow
* Coordinate with EAP IDAM and Workers Comp to provide outreach to employees on
* Occupational and Non-Occupational LOA
* Work within the system to identify high risk employees who could benefit from EAP services and resources
* Create outreach protocols and procedures
* Provide consultation to IDAM, Workers Compensation and Human Resources to facilitate
* Return to Work regarding psychiatric disorders, return to work barriers or risks, treatment planning, smooth re-entry, etc.
* Work within the organization to identify opportunities to improve the wellbeing of all employees
* Promote participation in wellbeing and system mental health objectives aimed at early intervention and prevention
* Provide consultation and interventions to corporate customers
* Assess customers' needs and recommend CISM strategy accordingly and deliver CISD
* Provide consultation and recommendations to managers and supervisors related to employee behavior which is consistent with employer HR guidelines.
* Develop strategic plans based on data with corporate customers to address trends in problems experienced by workforce
MSW or MA is Required
Licensed Clinical Social Worker - LCSW Required
Marriage & Family Therapist License - MFT Required
Other CEAP Preferred
Strong, well honed clinical assessment skills are required.
Successful experience in training groups of up 30 in size is desired.
CISM and/or Psychological First Aid training and experience preferred.
Breadth of knowledge and experience of the continuum of care in behavioral health is desired.
Strong knowledge of community resources is desired.