Surgical Care Affiliates in Carlsbad, CA
- Industry: Healthcare - Nursing - Registered Nurse (RN/BSN/ASN)
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $102,700.00 - 151,210.00 / Year*
SCA, a leader in the outpatient surgery industry, strategically partners with health plans, medical groups and health systems across the country to develop and optimize surgical facilities. SCA operates more than 210 surgical facilities, including ambulatory surgery centers and surgical hospitals, in partnership with approximately 7,500 physicians. For more information on SCA, visit .
MemorialCare Surgical Center Laguna Woods is a multi-specialty Ambulatory Surgery Center located in South Orange County with 4 operating rooms and 1 procedure room. We specialize in Orthopedics, Podiatry, GI, Pain, and Plastic Surgery.
Located minutes from Laguna Beach, and close proximity to Southern California's best beaches, attractions, dining and shopping. Great location for the outdoor enthusiasts as well.
The Pre-op/PACU Manager is responsible for all aspects of nursing care delivery in the facility. Assumes responsibility as Department Manager of Pre-op/PACU Departments. The clinical leader is also responsible for the Quality Improvement/Risk Management Program for the center, as well as assumes some responsibility of the Director of Nurses in his/her absence. As a Registered Nurse, the Pre-op/PACU Manager is also responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and coordinating patient care from admission to discharge.
- Assumes responsibility as Nurse Manager of PRE-OP/PACU Departments
- Collaborates with the OR Nurse Manager to provide safe patient care.
- Responsible for the daily staffing needs of Pre-Op /PACU.
- Participates as an active member of the surgery center's Quality Council, including Quality Improvement/Risk Management, Education and Infection Prevention programs.
- Assumes some responsibility of the Director of Nurses and /or OR Manager in his/her absence
- As a Registered Nurse, the Manager is also responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and coordinating patient care from admission to discharge.
- Ensures department needs are met in accordance with the facility's policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates respect for co-workers and develops positive working relationships.
- Communicates appropriately and effectively with patients, physicians, and other teammates.
- Evaluates progress toward attainment of goals and outcomes.
- Leads in a manner that is congruent with cultural diversity and inclusion principles.
- Utilizes appropriate resources to plan, provide, and sustain evidence-based nursing services that are safe, effective, and fiscally responsible.
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing.
- 2-5 years of either PreOp/PACU/Surgical/Telemetry/ICU or equivalent nursing experience preferred.
- At least one year of management experience preferred.
- Current state licensure to practice.
- Documentation of current BLS/BCLS certification Basic Life Support (BLS)/Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS).
- Documentation of current ACLS certification or successful completion of ACLS Course.
Please click HERE to apply.
Associated topics: asn, ccu, coronary, domiciliary, intensive care unit, mhb, nurse rn, recovery, surgery, tcu
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!