Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Req ID: 14746
Supermicro® is a Top Tier provider of advanced server, storage, and networking solutions for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/ Big Data, Hyperscale, HPC and IoT/Embedded customers worldwide. We are the #5 fastest growing company among the Silicon Valley Top 50 technology firms. Our unprecedented global expansion has provided us with the opportunity to offer a large number of new positions to the technology community. We seek talented, passionate, and committed engineers, technologists, and business leaders to join us.
Super Micro Computer, Inc. is currently seeking a Tax Manager. This position will assist with various tax provision, planning, compliance functions, and in all tax matters. The ideal candidate will report directly to the Senior Tax Director. The Senior Tax Director will work with a dynamic finance team to perform a variety of tax functions including compliance and provision. He/she is responsible to ensure meeting all filing tax deadlines and reporting requirements accurately. The candidate must be a self-starter with the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines. This position will be a member of the Finance team in the company's headquarters located in San Jose, CA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
* Prepare ASC 740 provision, including FIN 48 and ASC 718 computations, tax memo and required disclosures
* Responsible for compliance reporting for Federal and State income tax (including estimates and extensions) to ensure all reporting obligations are filed accurately and timely
* Compute book-tax differences; prepare supporting tax return work paper and documentation
* Coordinate the preparation of income tax returns with outside tax providers and review federal and state tax returns
* Gather information and conduct annual R&D study documentation
* Manage tax audits includes: income tax, sales & use tax, property tax
* Manage sales & tax compliance and process improvements
* Responsible SOX tax documentation controls
* Respond to all tax notices and IDR requests
* Maintaining tax calendar
* Assist in other tax projects and initiatives
* BA/BS in Accounting, Finance and related field
* CPA certification or equivalent preferred
* Minimum 7 years of tax experience with public accounting and industry
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with all levels of management
* Solid excel skills
Supermicro is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of Supermicro to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or special disabled veteran, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
Job Segment: Manager, Cloud, Data Center, Management, Technology