Employment Type: Full-Time
This role will be responsible for unloading and breaking down deliveries, organizing the stockroom properly, stocking shelves, cases, and endcaps with grocery products and arranging merchandise displays to attract customers. You will also interact with customers to help locate products with a friendly attitude and assist them in whatever way is needed. In addition, you will also work with team members to conduct inventory count and use First-in-First-out (FIFO) method to maintain the store with the freshest available items for our customers.
- Works safely at all times and follows all established safety guidelines and procedures
- Courteous and helpful to customers
- Engage and interact with customers to create a positive shopping experience
- Clean the shelves and shelf tag when stocking
- Receive product deliveries, ensuring order and invoice accuracy
- Maintains back-stock areas according to department standards.
- Builds Displays
- Understands and adheres to food safety guidelines and procedures
- Performs other duties as required or requested by management
- Able to work prolonged periods of time in an environment with fluctuating temperature ranges
- Able to stand prolonged periods of time
- Able to frequently lift up to 50 pounds with or without assistance
- Available to work flexible schedules, including nights, weekends & holidays
Super King Markets is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran, or disability status, or any other status protected by law.
Super King Markets will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability so that they can perform the essential functions of a job unless doing so causes a direct threat to these individuals or others in the workplace and the threat cannot be eliminated by reasonable accommodation or if the accommodation creates an undue hardship to Super King Markets. Contact human resources (HR) with any questions or requests for accommodation.