Employment Type: Full-Time
Are you looking to turn your construction and installation experience into a career that is more personally and professionally rewarding? That opportunity is waiting for you at Sunrun. As the largest dedicated residential solar company in the United States, we have outstanding opportunities for Installers to join our team of more than 3,000 dedicated individuals focused on bringing the power of the sun to more and more people every day.
Working in our positive team environment, you will be an integral member of a crew installing solar arrays at residential customers' homes. You will help ensure accurate and timely solar installations, update Branch Managers on projects, and utilize best installation and safety practices.
As a Solar Installer, You will:
* Install roof-mounted solar systems
* Assemble the racking and solar array
* Assemble equipment and properly seal all roof penetrations
* Perform trenching, concrete work and equipment assembly
* Handle project clean up
We're seeking a detail-oriented, highly motivated team player with:
* Construction related experience
* Ability to follow instructions, learn quickly, and know when to ask questions.
* Passion for success
* Experience working outdoors under various weather conditions
* Ability to transport materials and equipment to complete assigned job tasks (up to 50 pounds frequently and up to 100 pounds with assistance)
* Excellent documentation skills
* Professional appearance and strong customer relation skills
* 5% travel is required
Sunrun offers excellent career advantages that include performance bonus potential, 401k, a stock purchase plan, a fun, collaborative culture and much more. More than that, you'll experience the rewards that come from helping homeowners save money while dramatically reducing the amount of air pollution and CO2 released into the atmosphere. Join us on our mission to create a planet run by the sun.
Sunrun is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Our commitment to Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging drives our ability to build diverse teams and develop inclusive work environments. At Sunrun, we believe that empowering people and valuing their differences will help us create a planet run by the sun for everyone.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity without consideration of race, color, religion, ethnicity, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.