Speech Language Pathologist
Employment Type: Full-Time
Looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity working within the pediatric population? Are you a self-starter with a flexible schedule who likes to work independently, both remote and in-person?
Sunny Days is looking for dynamic professionals with a desire to invoke positive change in the lives of young children and their families through a rewarding position in Early Intervention.
Sunny Days of California, Inc. specializes in the areas of Early Intervention and Autism services; serving children with developmental needs from birth to three years of age. (For autism services, we serve up to 18 years of age.) With over 25 years in the pediatric field of Early Intervention, Sunny Days is a nationwide provider of EI services.
We provide a full range of services, including:
* Occupational Therapy
* Physical Therapy
* Speech Therapy
* Infant Education
* ABA Services
We offer unique opportunities to serve infants and toddlers with developmental delays and their families in both their home and community-based settings. As a practitioner, you will experience children with various developmental delays and disabilities. You will be advancing your skills quickly and putting your training to good work, all while creating rewarding bonds with the children and families you serve.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Speech Language Pathologist throughout La Puente.
* Conduct developmental screening/assessments, provide Speech Therapy services and consult with family members and other professionals working with the family
* Follow the childs Individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP) and develop methodologies for reaching each childs specific developmental goals
* Coach family members and caregivers on various intervention strategies to facilitate active involvement and carry-over in both home and community settings
* Provide services in diverse settings such as homes, daycare centers, and/or other community settings; virtual services also currently available
* Ensure that progress is generalized and caregivers are active participants in intervention through addressing specific goals, coaching sessions, and communication with the entire team
* Prepare progress reports
* Maintain confidentiality of information regarding children and families (in accordance with HIPAA and/or State/Federal regulations)
* CA Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) license
* Early Intervention Experience OR Equivalent Pediatric Experience
* Home Based Service Delivery Experience
* Strong Clinical and Interpersonal Skills
* Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills
* Competitive Hourly Rate
* Professional Support & Development
* Create your Own schedule
* Choose where you want to provide services
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
As a business started by women to help children with disabilities, were accustomed to fighting for change. As we find ourselves in the midst of a historical moment culturally, know we are dedicated to increasing representation for people of all backgrounds in our industry.
Sunny Days is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability, age or covered veteran status.