Employment Type: Full-Time
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity working within the pediatric population? Are you a self-starter who likes to work independently with a flexible schedule?
Sunny Days Early Childhood Developmental Services, Inc. (Sunny Days) is a staffing agency that specializes in the areas of Early Intervention and Autism services; serving children with developmental needs from birth to three years of age. With over 25 years in the pediatric field of Early Intervention, Sunny Days is a nationwide provider of Early Intervention services. We provide a full range of services, including Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Speech Therapy and Special Education services. We offer unique opportunities to serve infants and toddlers with developmental delays and their families in both their home and community based settings. As a practitioner in these settings, you will experience various developmental delays, allowing you to advance your skills and put your training to good work, all while creating rewarding bonds with the children and families you serve, which can last a lifetime.
Sunny Days is looking for dynamic professionals with a desire to invoke positive change in the lives of children and their families through a rewarding position in Early Intervention. If you thrive in fast paced environments and dream of having an instrumental role in enhancing a young childs development, then Sunny Days is the place for you!
We currently have exciting Independent Contractor opportunities available for a Physical Therapist throughout Imperial County.
* Conduct developmental screening/assessments, provide Physical Therapy services and consult with family members and other professionals working with the family
* Follow Individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP) and develop methodologies for reaching each childs specific developmental goals
* Coach family members and caregivers on various intervention strategies to facilitate active involvement and carry-over in both home and at community settings
* Provide services in diverse settings such as homes, daycare centers, and/or other community settings
* Ensure that progress is generalized and caregivers are active participants in intervention through addressing specific goals, coaching sessions, and communication with the entire team
* Prepare progress reports
* Maintain confidentiality of information regarding children and families (in accordance with HIPAA and/or State/Federal regulations)
* CA Physical Therapy (PT) license
* Early Intervention Experience OR Equivalent Experience
* Pediatric Experience
* Home Based Service Delivery Experience
* Strong Clinical and Interpersonal Skills
* Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills
* Competitive Session Rate
* Create your own Schedule
* Choose where you want to provide services
As a business started by women to help children with disabilities, were accustomed to fighting for change. As we find ourselves in the midst of a historical moment culturally, know we are dedicated to increasing representation for people of all backgrounds in our industry. In an effort to support those who are currently underrepresented in Early Intervention and ABA Therapy, we ask our extended social media family for your help. Any applicants that would like to work and/or partner with us, aligned in this need for meaningful change, please upload your resume.
Sunny Days is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability, age or covered veteran status.
Keywords: PT, Physical Therapist, Therapist, home care, healthcare, health care, home health, therapy, Physical therapy, therapy manager, outpatient, setting, therapeutic, Licensed Physical Therapist, home care, Evidence Based Care, APTA, home, independent, pediatric, per-diem, PTs, Therapy, Early Intervention.