Sales Operations Performance Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
Responsible for monitoring wholesaler inventory levels, with a focus on managing supply and avoidance of penalties.
Duties and responsibilities
* Review of financial and operational improvements within Commercial Operations with connections to upstream supply and downstream distribution teams
* Connection of financial measures to other supply chain activities
* Processing KPI measures, Service Levels, budget tracking, and other departmental reporting/presentation requirements
* Identifying and executing on cross-functional improvement plans to boost KPI measures
* Evaluation and tracking of internal versus external customer/market metrics.
* Projects related to reverse logistics reduction
* Provide support to FTS, Allocations, and Demand Planning teams.
* Effective presentation of ideas to senior management
* Bachelor's degree a must, a technical field preferred
* Advanced Excel skills, including proficiency in pivot tables, a must
* Capacity to focus on large data sets and distill key facts over many hours of work
* Dexterity to work with multiple departments to achieve result
* 2-5 years related experience in in commodity market supply chains
* Background in Finance a strong plus
* ERP Skills in SAP, BW/Cognos/Tableau are highly valued
* Data mining and/or SQL skills preferred
* Experience in pharmaceuticals, brand products, or the food/beverage