Integrated Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Stripe's infrastructure and suite of APIs powers hundreds of thousands of businesses-from startups to Fortune 500s-in almost every country around the world. From developers and product managers to founders and CFOs, a broad audience interacts with Stripe's products and uses them to start, run, and scale their companies. Removing the barriers to online commerce helps more new businesses get started, expedites growth for existing companies, and increases economic output and trade globally.
We operate at a significant scale, but we're still tiny relative to the opportunity ahead, so there is still much to do. Join us and help put the global economy within everyone's reach.
Stripe is looking for a passionate team member with experience running integrated demand campaigns globally at scale. Specifically, this role is focused on developing messaging, content, and marketing plans for our biggest audiences. This is a key role in Stripe's integrated marketing team, and will contribute directly to Stripe's growth.
This is an opportunity for someone who doesn't shy away from team collaboration and project management. The ideal candidate is adept at thinking both strategically and tactically to get things done.
## You will:
* Act as the Integrated Marketing Manager for our SMB and Core segment-based campaigns. In this capacity, you join all relevant meetings and represent integrated marketing strategies and KPIs to cross-functional partners
* Help define and launch integrated marketing campaigns for our key target audiences by keeping project timelines updated and clear across all stakeholders
* Align with our regional marketing partners in EMEA and APAC and our cross-functional partners across demand gen, sales, field marketing, brand, product marketing, and marketing operations to communicate the strategy, gather business requirements, and ensure we deliver a consistent, unified global message to the market
* Work with our design team to support the development of new creative and iterate on it as we test and learn
* Partner with our performance marketing team to build media plans to acquire and reach users
* Work collaboratively with our product marketing team to align messaging and understand relevant product launches and moments to roll into each campaign
## We're looking for someone who has:
* 8-10+ years relevant experience
* Strong project management and communication skills
* Varied background across marketing disciplines including demand generation, integrated marketing, and performance marketing
## Nice to haves:
* Experience at fast-paced tech companies
* Experience working with international teams
* Comfortable managing multiple projects at once, you're a master juggler and don't let it get the best of you
## You should include these in your application:
* Your resume and/or LinkedIn profile