Automotive Sales Representative
Compensation: $66,000.00 - $117,670.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Entry Level Sales Representative / Automotive Sales
Stewart CDJR is currently seeking sales professionals to help drive our business!
With great pay and benefits, this may be the opportunity to jump start your career in sales!
- Sales Reprentatives complete extensive training regarding the product line. (Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram)
- Sales Representatives spend time with customers to determine their needs and discuss vehicle options
- Sales Representatives test drive vehicles to demonstrate automotive features
- Sales Representatives complete quotes, return email/voicemail, and handle other administrative functions to include running credit applications and processing transaction paperwork
- Sales Representatives follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
Chrysler - Mopar
If you are looking to start or advance your career in sales, this is the opportunity you've been looking for. We offer competitive compensation and commission plans paired with 38 consecutive months of increasing sales volume have led to huge earning potential! Chrysler-Mopar group is looking for Sales Representatives to join its sales team! Chrysler sales are up 11% since this time last year and 2014 is turning out to be the highest sales volume year since 2007! With 16 new vehicles launched in the 2014 model year alone, now is the time to join our amazing sales team!
What you can expect:
- Industry competitive compensation, commissions, bonuses & benefits
- Sales training and support that will provide you with the skills you need to be a top earner!
- A revamped and exciting product line that makes it easy to sell!
- Professional work environment.
Successful Chrysler automotive sales professionals have come from a variety of backgrounds. While we would be happy to talk to a seasoned automotive sales professional, we are particularly interested in talking to entry level, trainable, sales candidates. The ideal candidate has a general sales background of some sort, (electronics, appliances, real estate, B2B, marketing, etc.) a hard working professional looking to make a career change, or a recent college graduate looking to pursue a career in sales.
- Automotive sales experience is a plus but not necessary for this role.
- Other sales experience will be considered with steady work history
- Applicants with stable background in customer service will also be considered
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person')
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Professional Appearance
Join our winning automotive sales team!
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.