Territory Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Stanley Access Technologies is recognized as an industry leader in the manufacturing, installation, and servicing of automatic doors. Our growing product and service offerings have driven significant growth for our business. Join our world-class team of diligent problem solvers, innovators, fresh thinkers, and communicators who excite and inspire others. We are looking for energetic, detail-oriented leaders that focus on execution, meet commitments, break through turf issues, and have a passion to exceed customer expectations.
With over 150 years in business, Stanley is one of the world's most recognized and trusted brand names for tools, hardware, doors, and home décor products. In addition to joining a world-class organization, as a member of the Stanley Team, you'll enjoy a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and solid opportunities for growth.
East Bay or Central Valley based automatic door Territory Manager position in a defined territory to serve current customers while developing new customers and driving sales growth.
* Utilize/Develop relationships with hospitals, contractors, glaziers, hardware suppliers and owners.
* Review plans and job site conditions to formulate quotations for customers.
* Take verbal requests from customers to create thoughtful, comprehensive quotes.
* Close and book incoming business.
* Prepare shop drawings and submittals for customer review and approval.
* Work closely with branch personnel to schedule equipment delivery and installation.
* Work with our credit department to secure terms and ensure timely payment after job completion.
* Stay involved with customer satisfaction issues after the sale and installation.
* Timely and accurate weekly reports and participation in conference calls (as requested).
* Pre-sell our products to architects through planning stage documents.
* Get our products specified by owners and architects in the architectural drawings and specifications.
* Have knowledge of AAADM (American Association of Automatic Door Manufacturers) requirements and maintain full knowledge of current ANSI standards.
* Mainly vehicle-based day travel to clients/job sites (30-50%). Vehicle Allowance offered.
* High School diploma/GED
* 2+ years experience in related field (automatic doors, manual doors & hardware, storefront, security systems).
* 3+ years' experience in the commercial/industrial construction vertical with appropriate contacts
* Ability to read and understand blueprints.
* Proven sales record. Self-starter, disciplined worker, organized.
* Computer literate. Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point required. Experience using Salesforce preferred.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Skilled in negotiation and in consultative sales with 30-180 day sales cycles.
* High energy, ability to learn and listen.
* Ability to manage conflict and embrace change.
* Very minimal, some minor lifting of office products / machines.
* Able to perform project site walks and measure door openings