Home Care LVN
Employment Type: Full-Time
We're Hiring LVNs Immediately! $1000 Sign-On Bonus!
You can make a difference in someone's life! Support the happier, healthier everyday life of seniors today. Hiring Immediately - Apply Now!
Providence is seeking friendly and compassionate in-home Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs) to assist our clients. Hours are available for AM and PM shifts in all areas of Orange County.
Nursing experience in home health, home care or in an assisted living/senior living/nursing home setting as an LVN is a plus.
The Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) administers care to patients in a home health/home care setting under the supervision of the Registered Nurse (RN).
What Providence Offers:
* $400 sign-on bonus
* Competitive pay (including holiday pay)
* Paid training and orientation
* Paid mileage reimbursement
* 401k retirement plans with employer matching
* Flexible scheduling based on your availability
* One-on-one care with your patients
* 24-hour scheduling support
* The resources & career growth opportunities of one of America's largest health care systems
* COVID-19 safety: PPE (N95 fitted masks, gloves and face shields provided) and vaccination opportunities
* Completes necessary education to attain LVN licensure in the state of California
* One year of Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) experience
* Current California LVN license
* California driver's license
* Proof of auto liability insurance
* Basic Life Support (BLS) certification completed by start date
* Phlebotomy and/or IV certification
Please contact Darcy Lobitz at Darcy.Lobitz@stjoe.org with any questions.
Thank you for considering a career with Providence Home Care!
Since 1988, Providence (formerly St. Joseph Health) has been a trusted leader in home health, hospice and infusion pharmacy, helping clients throughout Orange County, Los Angeles County and the Inland Empire receive the quality care they need in the comfort of their home. We are guided by our core values of excellence, service, dignity and justice in everything we do.
Providence provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Providence complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
St. Joseph Home Care Network (SJHCN) is a home health ministry of St. Joseph Hoag Health, serving Orange County, Los Angeles County, and the Inland Empire. With over 500 employees, our multidisciplinary caregivers provide services within home health, hospice, private duty and infusion pharmacy. Together we work towards restoring patient's optimal health and support families by going into the home and ministering to the physical, psychological and spiritual needs of the patients.