Employment Type: Full-Time
Pricing Analyst - Quote Specialist
Insulectro, a leading national distributor of printed circuit board materials has a career opportunity for a Pricing Analyst at our Lake Forest, CA headquarters. The Pricing Analyst will manage pricing for multiple product lines and work directly with Product Mangers, Inside and Outside Sales Teams to produce customer price quotations in addition to providing analysis that supports strategic business initiatives for the management team.
What your day looks like:
* Deliver timely, accurate and professional customer sales quotes for a wide range of product lines.
* Compile and analyze business data and ad hoc reports as needed by the organization.
* Develop integrated analyses, projections and summarized reports that provide understanding into trends and developments in competitive environments and present findings to Senior Management.
* Simplify current pricing system and/or enhance pricing structure to support sales team deal making capability.
* Plan and execute multiple price change actions successfully within consolidated lead times.
* Complete numerous monthly and quarterly vendor rebate reconciliations and audits on time and correctly and collaborate with vendors to resolve any data discrepancies.
* Keep accounting informed of credit statuses.
* Monitor, investigate and promptly resolve daily open customer sales orders that fall outside normal pricing guidelines.
* Create, implement and restructure tools to improve Pricing's efficiency to meet customer sales quote turn objectives.
Our wish list:
* BS/BA in Business, Finance, Economics, or related field
* 5 years of related work experience
* Advanced Excel skills, Oracle and Salesforce.com experience strongly desired
* Working knowledge of cost/pricing relationships
* Expertise in system loading, maintenance and report creation
* Strong analytical skills with ability to develop insights and summarize findings
* Ability to prioritize urgency, maximizing performance while meeting service goals
* Self-motivated professional that is driven to succeed
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What you'll get:
* Comprehensive health benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability Insurance and more
* Competitive salary based on skills and experience
* 401(K) with employer match
* Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
* Fun, high energy company with a work hard, play hard attitude
* A great group of people to work with!
Sound interesting? Apply today!