Employment Type: Full-Time
We are experiencing an unprecedented demand and we need your help. If you are looking for a temporary position and are interested in joining our team and support the community in which you live apply today!
At Sprouts, we are working extremely hard to keep our stores clean and safe, maintain regular store hours, and keep shelves stocked with the products our communities need. We know we are serving an important purpose to our guests and to you.
Overview of Responsibilities
* Restocking shelves and replenishing product
* Work in several different areas throughout the store to help our guests
* Relieve team members for breaks in their scheduled departments
* Retrieve carts and wipe down
* Keep the store clean and sanitized
This position engagement will last up to three months. Long term employment may be available upon completion of the temporary work assignment.
To be a Retail Clerk at Sprouts Farmers Market you must:
* Be at least 18 years of age
* Be dependable and reliable
* Have and show an outgoing and friendly behavior
* Have a positive attitude and the ability to interact with our customers
* Ability work a flexible schedule that changes as the business changes
* Have good communication skills; and the ability to take direction and participate in a team environment
* Perform housekeeping in all departments; keep store clean and free of debris (including bathroom, floor, cooler, freezer, etc.) using authorized cleaning products and equipment
In addition to a rewarding career, Sprouts offers a comprehensive program to help support you and your family. These programs include: - Competitive pay - Sick time plan that you can use to support you or your immediate families health - Opportunities for career growth - 15% discount for you and one other family member in your household on all purchases made at Sprouts - Flexible schedules - Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Eligibility requirements may apply for the following benefits: - 401(K) Retirement savings plan with a generous company match - Affordable benefit coverage, including medical, dental vision - Paid parental leave for both mothers and fathers - Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts for healthcare and dependent care - Company paid life insurance and short-term disability coverage
Grow with us!
If you have a passion for inspiring people and a flair for fresh food, consider applying for a job at Sprouts! With a focus on customer service, our neighborhood grocery stores offer high-quality, farm fresh produce, natural meats, plenty of scoop-your-own bulk goods and much more in a fun, friendly, old-fashioned farmer's market setting. Come grow your career in healthy living with a fast-paced, rapidly growing company and teams that pride themselves on empowering others along their journey.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and requirements. Sprouts' management reserves the right to amend and change duties, responsibilities, and requirements to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Sprouts will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance in Hiring Ordinance.
California Residents: We collect information in accordance with California law, please see here for more information.