Bakery Associate - FOH
Employment Type: Full-Time
As a Bakery Associate, you will be the smiling face of Sprinkles, ambassador of creating an extraordinary memory, and the connection to experiencing our baked fresh cupcakes. This is a great responsibility! Your smile and positive energy are welcomed here, and what's not to smile about at Sprinkles? A large part of your role will be to create and maintain the Sprinkles Experience for our guests. If you have the passion for connecting with people, and find yourself naturally encouraging others with positivity, we can teach you the rest.
* Act as a company advocate and embody the Sprinkles Culture - be alert and ready when a guest walks in and keep a positive attitude.
* You will retain and demonstrate proper policies and procedures delivered by trainers and managers with enthusiasm.
* Deliver exceptional guest service within the standards of management and Sprinkles policies.
* Practice proper cash handling procedures with a smile.
* Demonstrate teamwork skills as you rely and assist fellow coworkers in providing the Sprinkles Experience.
* Assist with all cleaning duties as stated on opening/closing and weekly checklists.
* Adhere to all safety and sanitation guidelines to maintain a clean and safe work environment behind the counter and in dining area where applicable.
* Report to work as scheduled and fulfill requirements for duration of shift.
* Box, package, or plate cupcakes and other bakery goods as needed.
* Act with a high level of Detail when following instructions down to the dot on top of a Sprinkles cupcake.
* A passion and love of the Sprinkles product, brand, and experience.
* Ability to communicate verbally and understand and follow written and verbal instructions from management.
* Can work well under pressure while maintaining a consistent pace throughout your shift.
* Ability to be on your feet for hours at a time.
* Can lift at least 25 pounds, carrying cupcake trays, cupcake batter and frosting and bags of boxed purchases.
* Must be able to move around the front of the bakery as you bend down for bags and reach up for cupcake trays.
* Sprinkles is an equal opportunity employer