Field Sales Representative - SunSetter Products
Compensation: $66,000.00 - $117,670.00 /year *
Field Sales Represenative - Orange County, CA Area
The Best Experience Company
Our tagline is “The Best Experience Company.” More than just a set of words, it represents the essence of who we are at Springs Window Fashions. As North America’s premier window covering company, we’re committed to creating the Best Experience for our associates, consumers and end users, business partners, and communities. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of Best Experience opportunities. So, if you’re excited about the thought of a Best Experience career with a team focused on creating Best Experiences for all, we want to hear from you!
Your Best Career Experience
As a Field Sales Representative you will play a foundational part of the company’s success. You’ll be responsible for generating revenue by driving and managing profitable sales of our leading brands and Best Experience services. Your passion for sales and décor will drive your success as a Field Sales Representative with the SunSetter sales team. Innovative new product offerings, sales growth, and expansion into new markets has created tremendous opportunity for professional growth and career advancement at SunSetter. A role as a Field Sales Representative is a great entry point for a starting career at Springs Window Fashions!
Your Best Career Experience Responsibilities
SunSetter Products LP, is America’s largest manufacturer and marketer of retractable home awnings.
Come join a close-knit and growing company that is committed to providing the best experience to our employees and customers! The SunSetter Field Sales Representative is an exempt, field-based role responsible for managing leads that are company generated. This is a new position, reporting to the National Sales Director; located in Dallas, TX. This position requires conducting in home sales calls and providing a full product description, demonstration, features and benefits as well as accessory upsell for SunSetter Awnings.
A Field Sales Representatives manages a 50 mile or less territory running leads provided by SunSetter for potential customers interested in purchasing one of our custom, retractable awnings. Here’s a bit more about what you can expect your time to look like:
- Manage all leads with a goal of setting in home appointments and closing sales leads
- A Call Center will schedule appointments on your behalf
- Generate a brief daily sales report submitted to management
- Provide efficient and timely support to customers
- Interact with a third-party company which will provide installation of the product.
- Attend Home Shows, and all other available resource methods that may produce viable leads
- Maintain effective product knowledge of all company brands and appraised of industry trends
- Evening and weekend appointments are necessary
- Extensive local travel required (no overnights)
What Spring’s Best Experience Means for You
Setting the bar so high means our work is never done. Springs Window Fashions offers incredible opportunities to develop sales skills in a fast-paced consumer products company. We offer a newly designed training program to ensure our recent hired associates are starting their sales career with the right resources and tools to be successful.
- Valuable hands-on experience retailers: focused on selling and customer service
- Paid on-the-job training; in-depth product knowledge sessions via online courses, live online classes, and live sessions in the field
- Competitive base salary plus bonus and top-notch benefits
- Company vehicle provided and compensation for commuting expenses covered
- Exposure to other roles and functions within SWF
- Career advancement opportunities
What We’re Looking For
- A bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing or related fields preferred
- 2-3 years of in-home sales experience preferred
- Basic understanding of residential home construction
- High energy, positive attitude with drive and motivation to be constantly improving
- Preferably familiar with home industry concepts, practices, and procedures
- Proven ability to develop and build strong customer relationships
- Excellent selling skills with ability to create a vision, overcome objections, and ability to close sales
- Outstanding organizational skills with ability to work on multiple tasks; set daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly goals
- Excellent planning and time management skills necessary to individually cover territory
- Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, competitive, and dynamic team environment
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Strong problem-solving skills with a strong ability to think proactively and creatively
- Ability to travel extensively by car and work non-standard hours (evenings and weekends)
- Computer literacy and ability to learn new software
- Valid driver’s license
- Physical activity required includes bending, reaching, lifting and prolonged periods of sitting or standing. May occasionally lift and/or move up to 45 lbs
How We Work to Deliver a Best Experience: Our Behavioral Competencies
- Ensures Accountability – Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Drive Engagement – Creating a climate where people are motivated to do their best to help the organization achieve its objectives
- Instill Trust – Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity
- Drive Results – Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances
- Consumer/Customer Focus – Building strong customer relationships and delivering on customer-centric solutions
- Critical Thinking – Making Sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems
- Being Resilient – Rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations
- Optimize Work Processes – Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.