Sr. International Benefits Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
Splunk is looking for a Senior Benefits Analyst to join our Global Benefits team! As the Senior Benefits Analyst, you will be based in the US and report into the Sr. Manager, International Benefits. This hands-on role is responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of our benefit programs in APAC, Brazil, Canada and Mexico, partnering with our vendors and cross-functional teams in Payroll, HRIS, People Team, Legal, Procurement, IT Security and Finance, as well as, educating employees and helping them with their benefits needs.
Areas of Responsibility:
* Manage vendors, regulatory and policy compliance, internal and external audits, annual holiday calendar planning and system automation
* Coordinate with brokers/vendors on renewals, RFPs, benchmarking and survey participation
* Partner with internal stakeholders (Payroll, HRIS, People Team, Legal, Procurement, IT Security and Finance) on renewals, benefit program implementations and other areas related to benefits administration
* Identify, assess, and analyze gaps and deficiencies in our current offerings and administration process, and make recommendations for improvements
* Develop policies and communications that highlight and educate employees on Splunk's benefit programs
* Assist in the development of the annual budget
* Resolve queries from employees, managers and the People Team
* Support other Benefits initiatives and programs as required
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* 8+ years international benefits administration and analysis experience working for an US based multinational company
* Strong program and vendor management experience
* Solid experience in leading project-based work and managing interdependencies between various partners, using a consistent and clear project management framework.
* Proven ability to work in a detailed, fast-paced, and dynamic environment with the versatility to managing multiple projects, priorities and urgent issues successfully and simultaneously.
* A self-starter who is highly motivated, and able to shift directions quickly when priorities change and bring other teams along smoothly and effectively.
* Deep analytical expertise in Excel/Google Sheets and extremely comfortable designing presentations and communications.
* Proficiency with HR systems, preferably Workday
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.