Senior Product Advisory Manager, Customer Field Advisory Board
Employment Type: Full-Time
At Splunk, we know that our customers are our best resource to innovate and deliver new products to the market. We have a dedicated team within the Product organization driving customer engagement and feedback during the most critical stages of product development through our portfolio of feedback programs.
The Global Advisory Board program is responsible for validating direction, strategy and feature set viability across our Customers, Partners and our fellow Splunkers serving as Field experts. The program includes four primary advisory boards (IT, Security, Observability and Core Platform) that meet quarterly for specific product initiatives.
As the lead, you will own the strategic, operational and programmatic aspects as well as manage the customers that are participating in the board. You will facilitate the quarterly Customer and Field Advisory Boards, as well as provide the tools, support and best practices to Product Managers for their purpose built advisory boards. You will own feedback collection, reporting and analysis for the program ensuring the insights are provided in an easily consumable manner to Product Managers.
You are resourceful, creative and comfortable with ambiguity, quickly hitting the ground running with limited information. You are innately curious about the challenges our customers face and focused on constantly striving to build value for our customers through our technology and expertise. And most importantly, you love being part of a team that obsesses about helping everyone: a customer or fellow Splunker!
* Lead strategy, execution and program management of our Global Advisory Board Program
* Define the program's operating model, build the portfolio of customers and partners and serve as the Advisor to the PM organization for all advisory board requests
* Develop a scalable services model for purpose built advisory boards requests to ensure a one-to-many strategy is achieved to support the entire PM organization
* Design a systematic approach for feedback collection, reporting and analysis for the Operational and Executive levels
* Advise Product Managers on customer selection, content development, feedback collection and analysis for advisory boards
* Deliver monthly program analytics and success metrics to Leadership and Product Managers
* 8 - 10 years of direct customer facing experience in a Pre or Post sales capacity, regularly leading customer facing meetings, collaborating with Executives and leading cross functional partners
* Strong project execution and analytical skills, leading complex, multifaceted programs resulting in measurable successes and program growth.
* An ability to see the big picture and lead the strategic roll-out, while also being hands-on and in the details for each customer in the program.
* Works effectively in an unstructured environment requiring new perspectives and creative approaches.
* Excel at decision-making, consensus building and conflict management. Be able to balance multiple, challenging priorities. Communicate and act upon risks appropriately.
* Strong passion for collaboration, teamwork, quality and attention to detail
* A Bachelor's degree is preferred preferably in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or equivalent years of confirmed experience
* MBA preferred but not required
What We Offer You:
* Become a member of a brand-new business unit working like a startup but with a large community of passionate users
* The opportunity to work with a set of extraordinarily hardworking and dedicated peers, all the way from engineering and QA to product management and customer success -- Splunk thrives with disruption and diversity
* A constant stream of new things for you to learn and an opportunity for growth and mentorship. We believe in growing our employees through ownership and leadership opportunities. We also believe mentors help both sides of the equation.
* A stable, collaborative and encouraging work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status