Senior Business Process Lead - Business Transformation
Employment Type: Full-Time
As a member of the Business Transformation team at Splunk, you are a part of the Global Business Operations function leading the meaningful, transformative work that Splunk needs to build strategies that can be operationalized and sustained over the long term - positioning our company for continued growth.
We are looking for a strategic thinker with excellent business acumen that can support end-to-end value streams, define and align on a clear strategic direction, develop differentiating capabilities, reimagine organizational and operating models, and take full advantage of digitisation.
You will provide subject matter expertise on a range of process improvement and process management activities. You will be responsible for comprehensively evaluating business architecture and capabilities, data gathering and analysis, providing best practices around that capability or researching where applicable, process mapping, developing and recommending alternatives for improvement, developing performance metrics, aligning leadership and stakeholders, implementing improvements, and monitoring the impact of the change to ensure business value realization.
If you have deep knowledge in Sales Processes, GTM Quote To cash and CPQ areas in a SaaS environment and are excited about bringing that expertise into Splunk, then this role is for you!
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
* Understand the company's operating model and commercial objectives and map the business architecture to translate into scalable organization design and standardized business processes.
* Collaborate with Business Transformation Program Managers in process delivery and process re-engineering; anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and develop/implement solutions.
* Leverage expertise in industry best practices, policies, procedures, and methodologies to establish process excellence and ensure transformation objectives are met.
* Familiar with execution within agile software delivery frameworks (e.g., Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, XP, etc.) especially for the automation of business processes, improvements, or redesigns
* Analyze existing 'AS IS' process leveraging different techniques and methods, including documentation of the existing flow.
* Work with subject matter experts and apply best practices to create the future 'TO BE' processes, leveraging business analysis and stakeholder feedback to create a product roadmapGather requirements and use cases from subject matter experts using interviews, document analysis, requirement workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
* Advise business leaders and stakeholders on defining their business capability roadmap(s), understand business / operational requirements, and work with cross-functional leaders & subject matter experts to implement policy, process, and / or system solutions to drive transformational change
* Collaborate with the business to ensure business readiness, assist crafting change strategies, and transfer knowledge/ execute change strategy for any new process / system.
* Ensure integrity of the business architecture / capability leveraging deep subject matter expertise and previous experience to ensure it is designed and developed correctly.
Requirements: I've already done that or have that!
* Minimum of 10 years of Business Process Improvement experience
* Deep experience in the Marketing, Sales business process, Opportunity Management, Quote To Cash and CPQ s in a SaaS environment
* Strong background in evaluating business architecture, establishing current state business process models and providing process improvement / redesign
* Solid experience in a high growth, highly scaled SaaS environment
* Strong organizational and business analysis skills
* Familiar with/ able to drive the Agile development and release methodologies, especially for automation of business processes, improvements/ redesigns
* Understanding of enterprise technologies (Salesforce, CPQ, Gainsight, SAP, Celonis, etc.)
* Ability to work across cross-functional groups and ensure ability to influence and execute across groups
* A passion for technology and an ability to identify new opportunities for efficiency and productivity
* Consulting or Six Sigma experience preferred
Education: Got it!
Bachelor's degree/foreign equivalent in a related discipline or relevant job experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.