Data Analyst - Services Sales
Employment Type: Full-Time
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we're committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other's success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Splunk is the world's first Data-to-Everything Platform. Now organizations no longer need to worry about where their data is coming from, and they are free to focus on the business outcomes that data can deliver.
Role: Splunk is seeking a Sales Operations Analyst to join the Customer Success Sales organization, a key role in providing the insights as we drive adoption services.
Key responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
* Establish and maintain metrics, dashboards, reports, and scorecards for pipeline, territory management, lead management, and bookings performance and attainment.
* Align across Customer Success and GTM groups for consistency in performance metrics and reports
* Build pipeline and territory coverage models
* Develop analysis for forecast, pipeline, account coverage
* Develop system business and automation requirements, working closely with customer success, sales operations, and IT
* Be the voice of CS Sales for data governance and system requirements questions
* Be responsible for analyzing CS sales data to uncover findings, productivity improvements, and scalability improvements
* Present data in appropriate formats for business reviews, weekly and monthly operating cadence, and ad-hoc analysis
The ideal candidate will be data driven, system savvy, intellectually curious, focused on quality, and have the ability to translate business requirements through data. Candidates should have experience with reporting, but also data modeling, analysis, and presentation.
* 5+ years of experience as a sales operations analyst
* Experience working for a technology company with enterprise SaaS or Software; cloud product sales experience a plus
* Experience with salesforce.com, Clari, Tableau or other BI reporting tools; expertise in Excel
* Experience with data analytics and visualization, leveraging structured and unstructured data sources
* Working knowledge of automation in sales processes
* Knowledge of building and applying data models
* Experience in professional services or customer success sales is a plus
* Bachelor's Degree in any subject ideally analytical field
* Certification in Saleforce.com, Tableau or other BI tools is a plus
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
(Colorado only*) Minimum base salary of $90,000. You may also be eligible for incentive pay + equity + benefits.*Note: Disclosure per sb19-085 (8-5-201 et seq).