Instructional Aide - Spectrum Jurupa Valley
Employment Type: Full-Time
Work. With Purpose
Spectrum, a growing, dynamic organization with a social mission to offer hope, is seeking an individual to join our family.
This individual will join an award-winning team and perform meaningful work in a culture that welcomes innovation, encourages creative expression and offers limitless potential for personal and professional satisfaction.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, goal-oriented, outcome-driven environment, seek a career with a social mission, and possess a problem-solving mindset, a sense of humor - and a stellar work ethic - we should talk.
Check out this ChanceLight video and visit our website to learn about the ChanceLight's three divisions and their respective companies.
Classroom Instructional Aides provide individualized supervision and instruction to assigned students and additional support to the core classroom staff. Work with student(s) to implement their Individualized Education Programs (IEP) utilizing group and individual instruction in the classroom and community. The duties include but are not limited to training students in the following domains: community, vocational, leisure, domestic, academic, and social skills.
* You will Implement curriculum (including all on-site and community-based instruction) and behavioral intervention strategies consistent with the letter and intent of the IEP/ITP (Individual Transition Plan)/PBIP (Positive Behavior Intervention Plan) to meet each student's goals and objectives.
* You will perform job coaching duties as assigned, by assisting in the training of students, on campus or at community job sites in appropriate work behavior and specific employment skills.
* You will complete accurate and timely documentation on student's behavior as outlined by school procedures; reports observations to relevant staff and makes recommendations based on observations.
* You will assist in the preparation of other behavioral reports and daily activities log as required.
* You will analyze, interpret and apply concepts of basic math.
* You have a HS Diploma or equivalent with passage of basic skills test (AA or 60 college credits in lieu of test).
Join the Spectrum Family! - YouTube
The ChanceLight Story.
Please email: email@example.com to submit your resume and cover letter.