Digital Enablement Associate
Employment Type: Full-Time
Are you ready to combine your passion for an active lifestyle with a meaningful and multifaceted career in the cycling industry? At Specialized, our teammates are encouraged to explore roles in a variety of functions throughout their careers. We value curiosity, a desire to try new things, and an eagerness to learn about all aspects of the business. No matter where you begin with the company, you get to decide where you want to go whether it's marketing, finance, product development, sales, or an international assignment. Join us in making the world a better place through the power of bicycles and build your dream career at the same time!
Add value right away as a Digital Enablement Associate. You'll provide retailers and teammates with the support necessary to maximize their potential through the implementation of the digital tools available to them. You'll also develop a deep understanding of the Integrated Marketplace, setting you up for a long lasting, successful career with us.
How you'll make a difference
* Support the process of onboarding retailers onto new digital platforms using highly effective communication and direct engagement.
* Assist retailers with any questions or support requests regarding our current integrated marketplace platforms to drive retailer success.
* Grow awareness for connected applications such as Mission Control, the Ride app, and Leadout app at retail.
* Record feedback received from retailers to communicate back to the business how we can better serve our retailers when it comes to the integrated marketplace.
* Work with internal and external sales team members to resolve support issues and educate them on new functionality.
* Create a knowledge base to guide our sales organization through common problems and/or solutions around the digital platforms.
What you need to win
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Communications, Business, Computer Science, or other applicable field
* Excellent interpersonal communication and customer service skills
* An eagerness to learn and grow
* Outdoor Industry knowledge is a plus
Tell Me More
* Full Time
* Based in Morgan Hill, CA, or remote
* Health benefits, 401K, plus additional perks including a competitive employee discount
* Dog friendly offices
* Travel to events may occasionally be required
Here at Specialized we believe that bikes have the power to change lives for the better. We are a culture of barrier-breakers, but we need your unique ideas and backgrounds to help us push boundaries and change the world. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who can contribute to our mission of getting people outside. Regardless of your qualifications, if you think this could be you and you're ready to make a difference, please apply! We hope that you will reach out and show us how you can make an impact here.
See what we are up to on LinkedIn, Instagram, and most importantly, our #DogsofSpecialized