Senior Technical Sourcer
Employment Type: Full-Time
SoundHound Inc. builds voice AI products that make it easier for people to engage with the world around them. We do this by creating custom voice assistants that make it possible for companies to extend their brand in new and meaningful ways. Today, our customized voice AI solutions allow people to talk to phones, cars, smart speakers, mobile apps, coffee machines, and every other part of the emerging 'voice-first' world.
Here at SoundHound, we're solving some of the hardest problems in software engineering, and as a result, we're on a constant quest for the world's top Engineering minds. In such a competitive landscape, this is no easy task. As a core member of the Talent Acquisition team, we are looking for a Senior Technical Sourcer who loves the challenge of finding hidden talent through unconventional means. As a subject matter expert and thought leader, you will partner with engineering and business leaders and recruiters to build sourcing strategies that will make a significant impact towards SoundHound hiring goals.
In this role, you will:
* Work with Hiring Managers and Recruiters to understand the technical requirements of the role and how it fits within the organization
* Design and execute on strategies for engaging active and passive candidates
* Use innovative methods to dig for diverse, hard-to-find candidates: tactical research, referral generation, white papers, events, sourcing campaigns, career sites
* Engage passive candidates and understand their underlying motivations, while providing detailed information on the position requirements and company mission
* Manage pipeline through ATS and provide transparency to internal stakeholders
* Keep raising the bar on SoundHound's recruiting capabilities by sharing creative ideas, best practices and process improvements, and coaching junior team members
We would love to hear from you if:
* You have at least seven plus years of broad technical sourcing for front-end, back-end, full-stack, QA, AI/ML and data architecture, at all levels of experience
* You love technology and can articulate the SoundHound story to passive talent
* You are experienced in building, presenting and utilizing all methods to source candidates, including Open Source and technical communities and sites
* You thrive on metrics and analysis and have experience with reporting on sourcing trends and metrics
* You have a proven ability to establish relationships with people at all levels within companies, manage expectations, and thrive on cultivating those relationships over time
* You have an exceptionable ability to build rapport, and speak to the candidate's motivation, career goals, and interests
* You believe in the power of diversity and inclusion, and can point to specific examples in your career in which you have advocated for and built a more diverse team
* You are a great teammate with a sense of urgency, persistence, creativity, and resourcefulness
We'd be especially excited if you have prior experience expanding into new markets and geographies. Also, be sure to mention if you have prior experience leading diversity initiatives, university hiring or employee branding.
Please include a cover letter in your application and let us know why SoundHound would be a good fit for you.
Here at SoundHound, diversity, equity, and inclusion are key to who we are as a company. With a mission to build Voice AI for the world, creating a team with global perspectives is critical to our success.
We care deeply about fostering an environment where everyone is supported and can do their best work. SoundHound will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits of employment.
Employees enjoy comprehensive health care, paid time off, discounted fitness classes, and flexible working hours. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and culture at https://soundhound.com/careers/.
Come join our growing team and bring your unique voice to our mission!