Senior Digital Web Designer
Employment Type: Full-Time
Senior Digital Web Designer
We're seeking the rare digital designer who understands how to translate design, UX, and UI into engagement and sales. This designer is adaptable (able to work on multiple global brands), has a great eye, and comes with a high technical and emotional intelligence level. Must have the ability to concept new designs and improve on existing ones in ways that follow strategies without becoming tired or cookie-cutter.
* Leverage all forms of visual design capabilities to prototype and iterate on UX/UI design that represent a realistic feel of the intended user experience, including sketching, information architecture, wireframes and user flows
* Apply user centered design methodologies to ensure ideas are based on customer needs, and prepare research and testing, produce personas, and map customer journeys
* Communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually
* Perform task analysis and define the User Interface Design through information architecture, wireframes and user flows and validate it through usability testing
* Lead usability testing sessions, consolidate findings and iteratively integrate into design solutions as needed.
* Produce creative and impactful digital assets with quick and accurate turn-around
* Perform production tasks for all backgrounds, banners, navigational elements, graphic images, icons, titles, etc.
* 8+ years' experience working with large consumer brands.
* Ability to work independently and with a team.
* Readily accepts direction and feedback.
* Knows how to read a creative brief and execute accordingly.
* A passion for creativity and the work it requires.
* Ability to demonstrate HTML, CSS, and Adobe Suite skills.
* Reports to CD who demands high-quality work.
* Bonus: Experience working in high-end consumer audio or tech.
About Sound United:
Sound United was founded in 2012 with a simple mission - to bring joy to the world through sound. Today, we're one of the world's portfolio audio companies and home to several legendary audio brands-Denon®, Marantz®, Polk Audio, Classé, Definitive Technology, HEOS, and Boston Acoustics.® Each brand boasts its own philosophy and unique approach to bringing home entertainment to life.
With centuries of collective experience, Sound United oversees the design and manufacture of a diverse array of premium audio products, including: loudspeakers, sound bars, AV receivers, wireless speakers, amplifiers, turntables, and headphones. We create distinct and memorable listening experiences for a wide-range of consumers around the world. For more information on Sound United and our mission, please visit www.soundunited.com.
Why Sound United
Taking premium brands to new heights. With manufacturing, supply chains, distribution channels and employees in Japan, the United States, Europe and other parts of Asia, Sound United has a global face and a sales presence in over 70 countries.
High visibility, broad impact. This is a high growth, changing environment, and you will have the opportunity to really make an impact on our systems and processes and how we enhance them. In addition to being exposed to new projects and learning new skills, this role also positions you to interact with a variety of departments, teams and leadership groups on a global basis.
Great time to join. We are proud to provide premium audio/video experiences to both commercial and consumer markets and, we're experiencing healthy growth. When you've proved yourself a star and are ready for the next career step, the opportunities will be there.
Cultural experience. You will have regular exposure to many cultures. We're in over 70 countries, so you're not just focused on one culture, but will enjoy working with many.
Building on success. Our growing portfolio of premium audio and video products delivers the best in design, technology, innovation and performance to a variety of customers who seek to enrich the moment with pure sound and vision. Our well-respected products continuously win industry awards and accolades. Under new senior leadership we are investing in growth and expanding our product lines, distribution channels and markets, making this an exciting time to be part of the 'new Sound United.'
Excellent compensation, benefits and work environment. In addition to a competitive salary and an attractive incentive program, we offer a collaborative/open work environment and professional development opportunities.
Join SOUND UNITED and let's build an even greater company together!
EEO: Sound United is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, protected veteran status, or any other classifications protected by law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices