Senior, Business Analyst - IDM
Employment Type: Full-Time
Senior, Business Analyst - IDM
The CORP-IT team requires a combination of strong technical background and business acumen to manage relationships between business and IT in day-to-day operations and delivery of IT services. The Senior Business Analyst role in our Corporate IT team serves as the conduit to the business users with the primary goal of understanding the business processes, workflows, and information requirements of the users and is expected to interact with stakeholders from various business units, including Human Resources, IT, Legal, and Information Security in support of current and future applications.
This role will be required to perform requirements analysis, create functional design specifications, and ensure testing services for enhancements and projects are completed successfully. The Senior Business Analyst will also manage incidents and outages for their applications to avoid interruptions of day-to-day business operations and processes.
The candidate should have experience specifically working in the IAM area including experience with SailPoint & SSO. Experience working in cross-functional teams and executing according to project management methodology is required. The candidate must be hands on and detailed oriented. Strong communication and listening skills are essential as well as the ability to communicate and interact with all levels of business users. Candidates must have a take-charge attitude and the ability to multi-task effectively. The ideal candidate should have performed a similar role or possess prior consulting experience with a reputable consulting company. Some technical development skills would also be beneficial but not required.
The candidate should have the ability to assist in driving projects and be hands-on in all aspects of the system development lifecycle including project planning/scoping, requirement gathering, system design and system testing. The ideal candidate must also have a proven track record of supporting multiple business units utilizing one application for various and disparate business processes.
* Strong understanding of IAM lifecycle and process architecture
* Collect, review, analyze, manage, system and user requirements from business users
* Work with the business & technical teams to clarify functional requirements.
* Document detailed proposals, functional & data business requirements, process flows, use cases, information needs, test scenarios, and obtain functional design specification approvals.
* Manage the UAT process by performing smoke testing, test case validation, and obtaining business approvals on UAT for scheduled deployments.
* Serve as a liaison to other teams in planning, coordination, development and deployment of multi-team enhancement or projects
* Ensures delivery of project and enhancement requirements meet the requirements defined by the business customer
* Accountable for ensuring training needs are met for new or existing applications
* Build complex workflows and diagrams to depict business and system processes.
* Liaison between IT and the business defining stakeholder demand and delivering technology to enable and meet business strategy and support day-to-day operations.
* Execute detailed project plans.
* Solid understanding of the day-to-day execution of business processes and related IT tasks.
* Strong understanding of multiple software delivery life cycle methodologies.
* Plan and Conduct User Acceptance Testing processes.
* Create test scripts to test new enhancements and functionality.
* Create user guides and training documentation.
* Manage incidents on a daily basis and follow up on critical issues.
* Minimum 5 years of experience in IT or related technical professions with Identity and Access Management field
* Expertise in SailPoint and SSO applications including knowledge of its various modules for analysis and design in existing functionality and future roadmap strategy
* Previous Entertainment Industry Work Experience
* PMP and/or CSM certification
* Process flow mapping, data conversion and interface design
* Strong interpersonal skills; strong relationship management and negotiation skills
* Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
* Strong communication skills - verbal, written, listening and presentation
* Strong process flow and diagramming skills (Visio application)
* Ability to facilitate business requirements and design review sessions with customers
* Bachelor's degree or related professional experience required
* Computer Science or related Information Technology degree preferred
* Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios