Email Digital Channel Producer
Employment Type: Full-Time
Email Digital Channel Producer
Los Angeles, CA
Job ID 2021-5637
Solugenix is assisting a client, a prestigious and large investment management company in their search for an Email Digital Channel Producer. This is a 12-month contract opportunity based out of Los Angeles, CA.
* Deep knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Journey Builder.
* Demonstrates deep knowledge of coding practices (HTML and CSS) for different email clients.
* Determines gaps between email business needs and current email capabilities and recommends efficient and effective solutions to address gaps.
* Demonstrates a working knowledge of basic Photoshop skills for image processing.
* Demonstrates initiative by identifying issues and recommending solutions.
* Demonstrates sound judgment in resolving matters of moderate complexity.
* Demonstrates effective written and oral communication skills with team members and managers.
* Demonstrates ability to collaborate and develop/maintain working relationships inside and outside the organization.
* Demonstrates ability to plan processes and work across broad, diverse groups to assure work is completed on time.
* Demonstrates ability to lead and manage projects across multiple teams or groups.
* Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of channel production techniques and processes and ability to apply it to work assignments.
* Develops, codes, and broadcasts emails to intended audiences that meet documented business requirements.
* Gathers email and landing page requirements, including content and design materials.
* Produces email with a high level of attention to detail, leveraging email templates and content while following specifications.
* Reviews and tests emails to ensure conformance with requirements.
* Interacts with quality management and copy/content editor resources to resolve email bugs and broadcasts email to intended audiences upon final quality management signoff.
* Proactively raises concerns to email team members and/or management if issues are encountered that require further analysis or support.
* Makes recommendations to facilitate the highest rates of deliverability and engagement to email audiences.
* Analyzes the technical capabilities of the email tools, technologies, and interfaces and makes recommendations for improvement. Leverages email tool queries/reports to troubleshoot problem areas and to determine reasons for non-optimal email delivery.
* Measures and analyzes email channel KPIs on a weekly and ad hoc basis and provide recommendations to executives on opportunities to improve the email performance.
About the Client
Our client is an American financial services company. It ranks among the world's oldest and largest investment management organizations. They have offices globally.
For over 50 years, Solugenix has been a global technology development and services firm with locations in California, Arizona, India, and the Dominican Republic. As a pioneer in Professional Staffing and IT Consulting, we have partnered with some of the biggest global corporations across many industries. Our history was built on a foundation of partnerships with global brands like McDonald's, Microsoft, CIT Group, Johnson & Johnson, Herbalife, Sony Pictures Entertainment, and many others who look to Solugenix to be their trusted partner in providing professional staffing, non-IT, and IT solutions.
We live our core values in everything that we do, starting with 'doing the right thing' for our employees/contractors and 'committing to client success.' This is a big part of how we continue to make lists like '2019 Forbes Small Giants'. We also forge strategic partnerships with vendors and corp-to-corp candidates (C2C) that share our core values and encourage you to partner with us.
In addition to generating ground-breaking, industry-defining solutions for our clients and our own projects, we partner with clients with whom we share core values and a common professional culture to help them find talent for their valuable opportunities. At Solugenix, we invest in the personal development and growth of every individual. While this is a position with one of our esteemed clients, Solugenix will continue to invest in your personal growth and development, providing you with a successful career as well as ensuring client success.