Nurse Practitioner/ Physicians Assistant - Triage and Aftercare
Employment Type: Full-Time
About Sollis Health
Founded in 2016, Sollis is a healthcare services business that is revolutionizing emergency medicine and urgent care. Our 24/7 concierge medical centers can handle acute medical emergencies, advanced imaging needs and simple complaints all in a single location with no wait, so patients receive the smart, simple and stress-free care they deserve. Our Manhattan clinics are located on the Upper East Side, Tribeca, in the Hamptons during the summer. Expansion to LA is scheduled for Fall 2020.
We now serve 6,000+ members and have an extraordinarily high renewal rate, because we treat everyone like family and go the extra mile in an often inefficient industry. We are a fast-growing, VC-backed organization that is rapidly expanding across the country. We are looking for energetic and passionate self-starters who are excited about healthcare and want to raise the standards for excellent emergency and urgent care.
Sollis is expanding into the LA market and have established our first medical center in Beverly Hills. Our job as concierge clinicians is to be there for members when they have medical emergencies, but want an alternative to the wait times and varying quality of an emergency room. We are the private resource patients come to for extraordinary care, 24 hours a day.
We are actively seeking experienced Physician Assistants to manage patient triage and aftercare needs. This position will report into the Medical Director at our HQ Beverly Hills location at 153 1/2 North Hamilton Drive.
* Triage incoming patient needs. In today's climate, much of this is related to coronavirus concerns, which we have developed special protocols to manage. Determine patient needs based mostly on telemedicine evaluations, but after quarantine restrictions ease much more patient care will return to the clinic.
* Decide on appropriate courses of medical treatment for patients. Evaluate symptoms, prescribe medications, order labs and imaging as needed.
* Ensure patients receive follow-up care after in-clinic, telemedicine or house call encounters. This includes communicating lab and test results, advising on symptom management, and addressing other patient concerns in a timely manner.
* Perform video Telemedicine consults when appropriate.
* Assist patients with hospital admissions and transfers, as needed.
* Assist with patient care at our clinic, when needed.
* Interface with our medical partner physicians, and our patients' PCPs, to provide excellent closed loop communication.
* Be willing to perform house calls, utilizing all the tools in our robust house call supply bag.
* Enter information into our electronic health record. We use eClinicalWorks and can provide training if needed.
* Be a great Teammate, willing to assist with any other patient related need that may arise. This may include performing EKG's, phlebotomy, helping make appointments, designing and developing more efficient processes, managing inventory and more.
* Make patients comfortable, patiently and professionally answering any questions they have. This position will work closely with the Medical Director and team to serve our patient base.
To succeed in this role, you need to be:
* Licensed in CA state
* Have prior urgent care, ER or surgical experience preferred
* Phlebotomy Experience required
* Have outstanding customer service skills and a high level of professionalism
* Tech-forward and process oriented, with a goal of making patient care more efficient
* Comfortable interfacing with five-star clientele
* Be proficient in phlebotomy and peripheral IV placement
* Be willing to work some weekends and Holidays, flexible with your schedule, as we strive to provide unparalleled patient focused care.
Schedule: Full-Time or Part-Time, immediate start
* Full-Time positions are categorized as employees working more than 35 hours per week for Sollis, and includes:
* Competitive Salary
* Excellent Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
* 401K Plan with 3% company matching
* 3 weeks PTO + 10 public holidays
* Full-Time role in Los Angeles
* Location: 153 1/2 North Hamilton Drive, Beverly Hills CA 90211
* Reporting to: Medical Director
* Desired start date: ASAP
To apply, please send a resume and cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org.