Nurse Practitioner, Full Time Night Shifts
Employment Type: Full-Time
About Sollis Health
Founded in 2016, Sollis is a healthcare services business that is revolutionizing emergency medicine and urgent care. Our 24/7 concierge medical centers can handle acute medical emergencies, advanced imaging needs and simple complaints all in a single location with no wait, so patients receive the smart, simple and stress-free care they deserve. Our Manhattan clinics are located on the Upper East Side, Tribeca, in the Hamptons during the summer. Our first West Coast clinic is set to open September 2020 in Beverly Hills.
We now serve 6,000+ members and have an extraordinarily high renewal rate, because we treat everyone like family and go the extra mile in an often inefficient industry. We are a fast-growing, VC-backed organization that is rapidly expanding across the country. We are looking for energetic and passionate self-starters who are excited about healthcare and want to raise the standards for excellent emergency and urgent care.
* Provide in-person patient care, primarily at our Beverly Hills clinic location and perform telemedicine consults.
* Work closely with the Medical Director and team of Doctors, PAs, Nurses, Techs and Care coordination staff to serve our patient base. Ensure patients receive the follow-up care they need after clinic visits, housecalls or telehealth encounters.
* During overnight shifts, help triage patient calls and, when indicated, perform telemedicine consults or advise them to present to the clinic for in-person visit (you will always have an MD on call to support you for overnight shifts)
* Make patients comfortable, patiently and professionally answering any questions they have.
* Perform phlebotomy and/or place peripheral IV's, when indicated (proficiency in these skills is critical to the role).
* Enter information into our electronic health record and our CRM app. We use eClinicalWorks (eCW) and Sales Force, and can provide training if needed.
* On occasion, perform an after hours house call, under the supervision of an MD.
To succeed in this role, you need to be:
* Licensed in CA state
* Prior urgent care, ER or surgical experience preferred
* Have outstanding customer service skills and a high level of professionalism
* Be comfortable interfacing with five-star clientele
* Be a team player, excelling at your role, but knowing and willing to help out with whatever is needed to provide best-in-class patient care at all times.
* Be highly proficient in phlebotomy and peripheral IV placement
Schedule: Full Time or Per Diem, immediate start
* The Nurse Practitioner will work OVERNIGHT shifts at our Beverly Hills Clinic. The Full Time position will require at least three (3) OVERNIGHT shifts a week, 9:00 pm - 8:00 am (exact hours subject to change). Certain weekends and Holiday shifts will be required.
* Shifts are typically low volume and quiet, with private rooms available for providers to rest.
* Full Time positions are categorized as employees working more than 35 hours per week for Sollis, and includes:
* Competitive Salary
* Excellent Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
* 401K Plan with 3% company matching
* 3 weeks PTO
* Full-Time role in Los Angeles
* Location: 155 N San Vicente Blvd. Beverly Hills 90211
* Reporting to: Medical Director
* Desired start date: ASAP