Federal - Data Scientist
Employment Type: Full-Time
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Locations: Washington, DC
People who use data to solve hard problems. Including ones that did not exist a few years ago. We believe a mix of data, analytics, automation and responsible AI can widen the range of what humans can do and improve American democracy. As a consultant to federal agencies, we change how our country operates. By providing the right training and tools, we encouraged our people to go outside their comfort zone. Want to join our crew of sharp analytical minds?
More than a data and statistics expert. You are the applied intelligence expert. You are confident working on design algorithms and large-scale statistical models. You want to help your client deliver faster and better services to U.S. citizens and improve people's quality of life where it matters most.
* Work with clients to create questions and define technology opportunities
* Drive the exploration of data sources and analytic techniques to create new modeling approaches
* Work with large data sets to solve complex problems
* Apply statistical methods to develop analytic models
* Lead and oversee teams to solve clients' solutions