Solar Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Smith, a global distributor of electronic components and semiconductors, is now positioned as a leader in the solar industry. As a leading wholesale distributor of solar equipment and provider of solar design and consulting services, we bring expertise in the distribution and support of solar products such as solar modules, inverters, racking, and BOS material.
We work with hundreds of partners who have completed thousands of residential and commercial installations, over 100+ Megawatts of solar energy, and 20+ years of combined experience. With offices in California, New York, Austin, and Houston, TX, Solar Community is growing rapidly across North America.
We are currently seeking a qualified and energetic Solar Sales Professional to join our team!
Develop business through networking and sales calls to sell solar products.
* Develop new sales accounts with solar installers and integrators via telephone and presentations
* Build a network of customers in the commercial sector
* Responsible for educating customers on solar rebates and tax credits
* Provide weekly sales reports to management
* Educate customers on concerns and eliminate obstacles to going Solar
* Bachelor's degree or Solar Certification
* 2+ years previous sales experience in solar or renewable energy industry
* Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment, with the ability to be self-motivated
* Ability to build report with prospective customers
* Must have knowledge of solar industry, products, and services
* Attend solar training classes as needed
* Must be a team player with a high sense of urgency
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!