Employment Type: Full-Time
Who We Are!
At Bright Now Dental-Oakland, we are looking for a high caliber PART-TIME Dentist who is dedicated to serving patients and providing quality dental care. If you are seeking clinical autonomy with the backing of a full support team and the latest technology, we have the ideal opportunity for you in Oakland, CA.
Your Role as a Dentist with Bright Now Dental
As an integral part of a hardworking dental team, we encourage you to give guidance and direction to your dental assistants, hygienists and other support personnel.
What We Need From You Clinically
* Doctorate of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctorate of Dental Medicine (DMD) required.
We'll Offer You
* Unparalleled support to develop your skill sets + CE
* A culture that celebrates success and diversity
* Healthcare Benefits: Medical + HSA, Dental, and Vision (applicable for full-time positions)
* 401K Savings Plan
* Malpractice Insurance
* As an affiliated Smile Brands dentist, you will receive the full support of a legal department to assist you with patient resolution, dental board matters, agency complaints, dental malpractice or general liability, which could possibly arise while practicing dentistry. Smile's legal team is available to assist you in navigating legal needs related to your practice with the PC.
* You will also receive dental office specific OSHA training and all necessary related health care compliance training.
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers.
DISCLAIMER: Please be aware of suspicious recruiting emails and text messages scams that attempt to collect your personal information. You will never be asked for your driver license or Social Security number during an online interview. Additionally, we do not attempt to collect money, gift cards or request you to purchase
IND-DEN , IH-SPON