Employment Type: Full-Time
Smartsheet is looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our team and support full-cycle hiring of roles primarily within our Engineering department.
You will participate in an environment that values collaboration and play an important role in our service-oriented culture. We are focused on a personalized approach regarding both candidates and our internal hiring managers. Our Talent Acquisition team has a reputation of providing exceptional candidate care while scaling and we are looking for someone to uphold those values.
This role is remote-eligible from any state within the U.S. with Smartsheet is a registered employer, and will report to the Manager, Recruiting who is based in Bellevue, WA.
* Manage a full-cycle recruiting process with a focus hiring technical talent at all levels (entry-level through leadership)
* Build and execute a developed hiring strategy
* Partner with and advise hiring managers and hiring teams
* Develop a network of candidates through passive and active sourcing and ongoing relationship management
* Participate in special events including recruiting events, career fairs, and networking events
* Participate in internal Smartsheet projects
* Other responsibilities as assigned
* 2+ years of corporate or agency full-cycle recruiting experience supporting technical hiring
* Experience partnering with and advising managers, interviewers, and team members throughout the hiring process
* Experience prioritizing multiple searches, projects, and relationships
* Commitment to providing an excellent candidate experience
* The ability to scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the talent acquisition team
* Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter and an Applicant Tracking System; we use Greenhouse
* Legally authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer on an ongoing basis
Perks & Benefits:
* 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
* Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) Equity with all offers
* Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
* 401k Match to help you save for your future (50% of your contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay)
* Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
* 15 days PTO to start, plus Flexible Sick Leave
* Teleworking options from any registered location in the U.S. (role specific)
* Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
* Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
* Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to LinkedIn Learning online courses
* Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We're looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match our job description-if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren't afraid to be innovative-join us!