Product Operations Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
Connexity is a performance-marketing technology company whose core purpose is to help online retailers find new customers and drive sales at a cost that meets ROI objectives. As the leading independent source of new customers and sales for online retailers, we manage the complexities of a wide range of customer acquisition channels on behalf of thousands of retailers, with 20+ years of proven success in the US and in Europe.
We have a unique opportunity available for a Product Operations Analyst to help drive our product-led organization to excellence. We're seeking someone who is both analytical and creative with how they use data to recommend tangible improvements to the product discovery and development process. We need someone who is excited to build cross-functional relationships to drive and manage organizational improvements. Your mission is to improve existing processes and build systems that enable the people around you to do the best work possible. If this rings true, we'd love to hear from you!
* Works directly with Product, Engineering and other teams to ensure products we release to our users are high quality and impactful
* Develop and use analytical frameworks to understand user impact, prioritize issues, and communicate key takeaways to commercial, product, and engineering leaders
* Quantify and approach solving problems through data
* Analyze data to identify trends to drive solutions and understand opportunities
* Drive product and business decisions to align with higher company initiatives
* Develop and manage end-to-end data and metrics for product delivery success
* Coordinate user research and experimentation efforts across product design and development functions to strengthen our product feedback
* Run ad-hoc projects to identify operational areas of improvement and increase the efficiency of our product development
* Be a trusted advisor to our product managers