Sample Processing Representative
Employment Type: Full-Time
As one of the largest memory manufacturers in the world, SK Hynix will encourage you to maintain global demand for SK Hynix's DRAM/NAND products through engaging customer roadmap alignment, identifying new business opportunities, developing customer relationships, and recommending optimal solutions for new and existing tasks. This role will be responsible for assuring SK hynix emerging technology leadership to be maintained and leading the next generation of memory-centric architecture using your expertise in computer system and SW technologies including open source tools to demonstrate benefits and use cases.
* Owns customer sample order management from entering to the system to final shipment
* Work closely with FAE's, Sales Account Managers, operations, and Logistics for order fulfillment
* Maintain communications with HQ for delivery management through the complete logistical cycle from factory to customer
* Publish regular customer order status report per customer account
* Will coordinate with corporate headquarters to ensure materials are provided according to schedule
* Will provide input to management, marketing and sales on current product support form HQ, backlog issues, and other potential schedule issues
* Effectively communicate with technical marketing and sales to resolve open issues in an efficient and timely manner
* BA/BS or equivalent education
* 1-2 years of Sales Operations or equivalent experience preferred but not required
* Strong proficiency with office software including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and analytical capabilities specifically within Microsoft Excel
* Bilingual in English and Korean are preferred
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Experience with Sales Operation process, and logistic preferred, but not required.