Commercial Account Executive - WEST
Employment Type: Full-Time
Account Executive, Commercial - WEST
Sitecore is the global leader in experience management software that combines content management, commerce, and customer insights. The Sitecore Experience CloudTM empowers marketers to deliver personalized content in real time and at scale across every channel-before, during, and after a sale. More than 5,200 brands--
including American Express, Comcast, Chevron, Kraft Heinz, Humana, Procter and Gamble, and Mondelēz - have trusted Sitecore to deliver the personalized interactions that delight audiences, build loyalty, and drive revenue.
Sitecore is experiencing spectacular growth all over the world. To build on Sitecore's success and growth, we are looking for a skilled Account Executive to work as part of our Inside Sales team.
As an Account Executive, Commercial you will be selling the Sitecore Experience Cloud. This requires an understanding of how to sell web-based solutions, not just software. You will bring value to the sales process through your advanced understanding of key customer challenges and should feel comfortable talking with all levels of a client organization including the C - suite, Marketing or IT.
This position requires free thinking and self-motivated top performers. Sitecore is in the unique position of being well established and best of breed in our industry while still being young enough for you to have major impact on the rapid and explosive growth of our firm. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a set number of customer accounts and a territory of prospects. This position calls for a driven person who thrives on winning business, understanding the complex business challenges of your prospects and clearly communicating the value of this solution to various client audiences.
* Promote the Sitecore suite of solutions and services through direct and indirect methods
* Proactively manage and grow a set number of customer accounts as well as a territory of prospective customers.
* Respond and maintain accountability to customer needs and requests
* Meet and exceed revenue targets and account retention targets
* Manage the complete sales cycle, from identifying opportunity, to managing active deals to close
* Demonstrate value and technology in person and via web presentations
* Understand web technology industry concepts and market trends demonstrating a strong technical aptitude.
* 3+ years of technology sales experience with a focus on inside sales, selling software or cloud solutions. Preference given to candidates who have carried, and met or exceeded, an individual software quota.
* Experience selling Content Management, Customer Experience, Commerce, or Digital Asset Management (DAM) technologies preferred
* Proven ability to grow large enterprise accounts and sell to net new business
* Demonstrated customer relationship skills
* Experience communicating and presenting to senior leadership
* BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required
After an offer is made and accepted, E-verify will be utilized to establish your identity and employment eligibility as required by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.