Employment Type: Full-Time
¨ Receive, read and interpret Pick Lists from Shipping Office
¨ Pull finished product from inventory, assemble orders and prepare for shipment in accordance with Company policy and customer requests.
¨ Organize, stack, pack and wrap product to be shipped.
¨ Receive inbound finished goods, operating supplies product and other items from other locations and transfers to designated and appropriate storage locations.
¨ Safely operate forklifts to load and unload trucks and to transport materials within the building and within the confines of the truck yard.
¨ Examine, count, document and confirm quantities and external condition of finished product, operating supplies and other items. Verify count and condition accuracy to relevant documents; check for damages, record shortages or overages and any and all other exceptions.
¨ Match all items against Bills of Lading documents and advises Supervisor of discrepancies.
¨ Diligently uses RF Bar Code Scanner for put away and for retrievals of items to ensure inventory accuracy.
¨ Always maintains work area to be clean, organized and safe to comply with Company policy.
¨ Performs cycle counts and other inventory verifications, as directed.
¨ Performs other duties as directed by Supervisor.
We Need Your Skills
* Must be able to read numbers, read English, and have excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Must have ability to meet certification requirements based on Company training program in forklift operation.
* Must be able to maintain an excellent attendance record.
* Must be flexible to work any shift and overtime as necessary.
* Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships and to motivate others.