CA, Escondido - Retail Fixture Installer
Employment Type: Full-Time
Signature Retail Services is the industry's premier retail sales, merchandising, and store set up services company operating throughout the US. We are currently seeking Retail Fixture Installers to join our retail team and help complete merchandising resets and install new displays in retail home centers like Lowe's, The Home Depot, and Ace Hardware. Individuals who are mechanically inclined, team-oriented, and have strong attention to detail are great ideal fit for this opportunity.
Highly competitive hourly pay rates based on experience:
* Opportunities for career growth and advancement
* Up to $16 per hour starting pay.
* Up to $17.50 per hour starting pay with some experience.
* Up to $18.50 per hour starting pay for experienced merchandisers.
* Direct deposit bi-weekly pay
* W-2 employment
* Typically working 8-hour shifts up to 40 hours per week, overnights or day shifts based on scope of work for each customer location
* Mileage and travel time paid
* Hotels, Airfare and Rental Cars if needed are booked and paid by company
* Meal per diem paid when staying in hotels
* Out of town travel is typically 4 to 6 weeks depending on schedule
* Follow directions provided by an onsite Team Lead to complete reset projects and some heavier remodel moves throughout the entire store in accordance with safety standards.
* Follow store set instructions and planogram schematics to build and install new display sets.
* Rearrange metal shelving and assemble new fixtures or gondolas.
* Remove and restock merchandise and put up new signage and pricing stickers.
* Maintain and cleanup work areas during all work shifts.
* Must be at least 18 years of age and authorized to work in the US.
* Current and valid driver's license and proof of auto insurance coverage.
* Access to a personal car not shared with another person and be able to drive to jobsites up to 6 hours from home address
* Smartphone apple or android with internet access, voice, and text.
* Physically able to walk, stand, bend, kneel, stoop, climb ladders, push, pull, and lift materials weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance.
* Willing to travel to stores throughout State, surrounding States, and region.
* Must have own personal tools for job: basic hand tools, tape measure, cordless drill, etc.
Desired Experience and Skills:
* Prior retail and or merchandising experience is preferred
* Setting products to planogram, signage installation, building displays, price labels
* Reading planograms, floor plans, or blueprints for retail shelving and fixture placement
* Moving, adjusting, and installing pallet racking, beams, or gondola shelving units
* Working knowledge of tools like wrenches, drills, saws, and others.
* Forklift or reach truck certification is a plus.
We also encourage people with the following experience or skills to apply!
Light carpentry, general construction, assembly, warehouse racking, lumber, roofing, drywall, home improvement, hardware, skilled trades, fixture installation, new store builds, retrofits, retail roll outs, retail installs, store conversations, steel frame, metal commercial, remodels, material handling, and other transferable skills.
Sign up with Signature Retail Services APPLY Now!
Signature Retail Services is the industry's premier retail sales, merchandising, and store set up services company operating throughout the US.
E-Verify - We participate in E-Verify and if hired will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Veterans encouraged to apply!
Equal Opportunity Employer