Senior Manager, Shopper Acquisition
Employment Type: Full-Time
At Shipt, we are transforming the grocery shopping experience and giving time back to consumers. Shipt shoppers handpick fresh groceries and household essentials, then deliver them to your door in as little as one hour.
The Shopper Acquisition Manager will be responsible for developing and managing the Shipt Shopper funnel. The role will involve a mix of operations, growth marketing and P&L management, with a strong focus on working cross functionally with marketing and regional market operations teams. Your team will own the acquisition of shoppers, conversion of shoppers, management of shopper applicant needs and associated shopper acquisition P&L. You will drive the strategy of shopper acquisition to support Shipt's continued exponential growth.
* Increase the number of total shopper applicants across all Shipt metros and the conversion rate of shopper applicants to first time shoppers
* Create strategies that will alleviate shopper pain points throughout the application process and ensure a seamless application experience
* Manage the P&L for the shopper acquisition funnel; create short and long term goals for shopper acquisition costs and ensure constant efficiency gains
* Manage the relationships with external vendors who are responsible for facilitating the shopper application process (application management & background checks)
* Constantly rethink the entire shopper acquisition process; find new and creative ways to identify and entice potential shopper candidates
* Be the point person between regional operations teams and growth marketing to understand our exact shopper needs by metro and help drive acquisition strategy
* Optimize the health of all acquisition channels and regularly review and share out all KPI/metrics to internal stakeholders
* Bachelor's degree
* Degree in Economics, Business, Operations or similar focus
* Prior experience in consulting, finance or growth marketing
* 3+ years of successful experience in a directly related and successful demonstration of key abilities and knowledge
* Strong leadership experience
* Experience managing a P&L
* Prior experience working in marketing or labor acquisition
* Exceptional at prioritizing and focusing on the highest value opportunities
* Executive presence and mindset, with the ability to roll up sleeves when necessary
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.