Employment Type: Full-Time
The key to smooth processing of our cars is moving them efficiently to and from garages, dealerships, car washes, detailers, etc. Our Concierge team also needs to run smoothly with the help of a driver who can take them to and from nearby locations. We are therefore looking for people who love cars and love driving!
What you'll have:
* Ability to work with others on a team or individually
* Responsible, careful and confident drivers (you will be moving expensive cars)
* Ability to drive manual is a huge plus!
* Reliable, timely and good communicator
* Valid US driver's license and a clean driving record
* Must be 18 years of age (with 2 years of drivers license)
* Willing to work weekends
* Flexible work schedule
* Verified experience of working in fast paced, flexible working environment
What you'll do:
* Interacting over the phone and email directly with customers
* Contact for any inquiries customers might have throughout the selling or buying process with SHIFT.
* To do this, you may need to do some or all of the below (and probably things that aren't on this list!)
What you'll have:
* What makes you thrive is interacting with and helping customers have an all-around great experience. Their happiness is your happiness.
* An energetic personality who can communicate clearly with people over the phone (most importantly) and other communication mediums, while coming across as trustworthy (and not too 'salesman'-like!)
* Organization, excellent writing skills and attention to detail is a must
* A love for technology, to follow new trends in user behavior, and to appreciate the power of new products to improve how we live
* A self-starter who is motivated to meet goals
* Enjoy working with all sorts of people, from the CEO to the milkman (OK we don't have a milkman); you treat everyone with the respect they deserve
* Did we mention you are really smart? Experience is less important than sheer intellectual horsepower, creativity, and organization skills.
* Account management, customer success team, post sale/post acquisition background a plus
Shift is a leading end-to-end auto ecommerce platform transforming the used car industry with a technology-driven, hassle-free customer experience. Our mission is to make buying or selling a used car fun, fair, and accessible to everyone. Having gone public in October 2020, we are at the beginning of our journey and hope you join us for the ride!
At Shift, we're all about growth - we are a culture of people who are eager to grow, who are ready to roll up their sleeves and learn new things. We were founded by a scrappy group of visionaries who were by no means 'car experts' but who had the desire to work together to change an industry. We'll take the open-minded go-getter over the pure subject matter expert any day.
We also believe cars are meant for everyone, so our company should be, too. We never discriminate against any candidate on the basis of gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, race, ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds and walks of life to apply, even if you're unsure if you meet all the requirements. (Even if this particular role isn't the right fit, chances are we will have the right one soon.)