The Hollywood Reporter: Digital Account Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Hollywood Reporter: Digital Account Manager
COVID-19 HIRING UPDATE: We have transitioned to a remote work model and are continuing to hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We appreciate this is unprecedented times and will work closely with you, taking into account your individual circumstances.
The Hollywood Reporter (THR) is seeking a Digital Account Manager to join the team. This role will play a critical role within our fast-paced advertising sales team and will be responsible for liaising with clients, agencies, third-party vendors, and internal departments to plan and coordinate all areas of digital media. This position requires participation in all stages of the digital sales process: creating compelling media plans, gathering materials, optimizing delivery and analyzing performance of digital campaigns, liaising with billing and creating campaign recaps that increase client retention.
This person must have strong online web, mobile and video advertising experience. They must also have the ability to compile research and data, boil it down to relevant insights, plan the media and then clearly communicate the plan to individuals both internally and externally. This position also requires a passion for entertainment and a strong willingness to learn and educate and be motivated by the opportunity to help shape and contribute to the growth of the team and will be based in our Los Angeles office.
* Manage proposal generation and submissions
* Execute and manage campaign through to completion and wrap up
* Manage monthly billing and fulfillment
* Create simplified and strategic media plans that are easy for clients to digest yet leverage the best ad products and services available across the portfolio
* Drive interdepartmental communications between Marketing Execution and Strategy teams and Branded Content to ensure seamless pre-to-post account management responsibilities
* Strong knowledge of the online advertising industry
* Extremely organized and an exceptional multi-tasker
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills - delivers information in a clear and concise manner
* Solution oriented - resourceful, thorough, organized and a proactive problem solver, quick learner and strategic thinker
* Team oriented - flexible, helpful and able to work well with others
* Exercises professional demeanor and follows direction - buttoned up, respectful of management and colleague's decisions, delivers upon requests, and follows procedure
* Ability to work independently - pays attention to detail and delivers 'client ready' work (plans, decks, reports and recaps) that have been proofread and formatted appropriately
* Time Management - able to prioritize, work under tight deadlines, and execute quick project turnarounds in a fast-paced environment. Uses downtime effectively and efficiently
* Available and able to attend meetings or work events if needed/requested from management
* Experience with a third-party ad servers and strong knowledge of DoubleClick products (GAM, DCM), JIRA, comScore, Google Analytics, Google Docs, Innovid, Prisma, Sizmek, DSM/Salesforce, Placements.io, Microsoft Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
* Ability to analyze and interpret data, and draw strategic recommendations from data analysis
* Experience across all things digital: web, mobile, app, tablet and video
About The Hollywood Reporter:
The Hollywood Reporter (THR) is a flagship entertainment media brand, offering in-depth reporting, analysis, unparalleled access, world-class photography and video, and feature exclusives in its award-winning weekly magazine and dynamic website. The Hollywood Reporter also boasts prestigious live events, industry-leading philanthropic, empowerment and diversity initiatives and hugely successful video series including 'Close Up With The Hollywood Reporter,' which was nominated for a 2019 Daytime Emmy Award. In 2020, The Hollywood Reporter won the National Magazine Award for General Excellence, Special Interest, awarded by the American Society of Magazine Editors.
PMC is a leading independent global media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a passionate monthly audience of more than 310 million. Since 2004, Penske Media has been a pioneer in digital media and a platform innovator, reaching viewers on all screens across its ever-growing constellation of iconic brands, which includes Deadline, Variety, Rolling Stone, Billboard, The Hollywood Reporter, VIBE, WWD, SHE Media, Robb Report, Sportico, BGR, ARTnews, Art in America, Fairchild Media, and Spy.com, among many others. PMC's journalists and content creators deliver daily the most comprehensive news and information in their industries and areas of coverage, unequaled in ambition, depth and courage. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 14 countries worldwide, PMC believes companies should not only be profitable but also forces for good. To learn more about PMC, our 2% Foundation, and our portfolio of brands, please visit www.PMC.com.