Game Room Attendant
Employment Type: Full-Time
Front-of-House (FOH) team members take orders and serve great food with authentic hospitality to create a fun and clean gathering place for Shakey's guests! If you are personable, enthusiastic and would enjoy interacting with guests to deliver a great Shakey's experience, FOH is the place for you.
FOH stations include:
* Food Runner
* Game Room Attendant
New team members are initially trained and perform in one FOH station but are encouraged to learn and progress through all FOH job functions. Learning more stations means you have more skills and gives you the potential to work more hours, if you want them. It also provides the path for developing into a store management position.
Join the Shakey's Team!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities listed below are representative of the composite FOH job.
* Take customer food orders, enter into the point-of-sale terminal and accurately process payments.
* Provide outstanding hospitality and service to guests to deliver the Shakey's experience.
* Continually monitor tables for guest needs and customer service opportunities.
* Set up game room prize displays/counters and maintain an organized, clean appearance.
* Pre-bus tables regularly during and after the guest visit
* Wipe down and clean chairs, booths and highchairs, as needed.
* Monitor all FOH areas, restrooms and parking lot, for maintenance, as required.
* Sweep, vacuum and mop FOH areas.
* Check restrooms for cleanliness and supplies.
* Perform opening and closing procedures for the assigned FOH station.
* Assist other BOH and FOH stations.
* All other duties, as assigned.